i got an idea for a sig but im not sure how hard it will be to make it. basically what i want is a sig that has the grim reaper leaning up against a car and has "guess now its your time to die since im here" written in it somewhere with my name spdstr25 and [JyK] tag in it. for the colors i was thinking of having it black/gray, white and maybe red in it. who ever wants to make this take your time with it since i do want it to look badass.

hmm...no wonder why i havent had a response cause normally someone would have had something to say by now. i would contact someone from GB but i dont really care for it at all since it has a bunch of punks on there. plus ive only been on the GB site like 2 times and have no idea where shit is on it lol

size doesnt really matter to me all that matters to me is the end product. lol i wasnt even thinking about what kind of car should be in it until you mentioned it. i think a pontiac gto the judge. here is a link to a pic i found of one if you can find better its fine by me http://image.automotive.com/f/features/11007195+pheader/hppp_0811_01_z+1969_pontiac_gto_judge+right_front_view.jpg

CpDude05 ]

Just so you know man' date=' not that many graphics God roam these forums anymore. You might be better to try and contact a guy from GB or something. They are always looking for stuff to do. Just an idea.

[/quote']

Wha?!

Smoke = HERE

Neo (the one and only OG) = HERE

and a few others that shall remain nameless.........

i got 1 sig and really cant figure out how to get it to work on most sites. i like the 1 i have but i was settling for anything somebody made for me if it looked good. i never really started thinking seriously what i wanted for a sig until after that 1 was made for me and pretty much this is the 1 that i really want to have. as for having to make this sig its up to you if you want to or not

• 2 weeks later...