Just a bowl full of fun!

Well I dusted my old Call of Duty : Modern Warfare game off tonight and decided to play some Hardcore Search and Destroy.

Low and behold guys are FLYING around the map and killing you from behind. I haven't been so pissed in my life. I think I played 2 legit games where people don't just appear behind me.

apparently they are Hacking the game. Now is there ANY game mode that people can't do this? If there is I will stick to that. BUt come on it was ridiculous. The worst part was I couldn't kill the bastards.

xRed0ctobeRx ]

Well I dusted my old Call of Duty : Modern Warfare game off tonight and decided to play some Hardcore Search and Destroy.

Low and behold guys are FLYING around the map and killing you from behind. I haven't been so pissed in my life. I think I played 2 legit games where people don't just appear behind me.

apparently they are Hacking the game. Now is there ANY game mode that people can't do this? If there is I will stick to that. BUt come on it was ridiculous. The worst part was I couldn't kill the bastards.

ohhh you met the UFO glitch, lol. Its new dont worry, started about 4-5 days ago. I know how to do it, DONT DO IT it might mess up your game, its a dumb glitch, everyone seems to be doing it now.

Also IW said they are looking into it, with potentially leading to people getting banned, most notably the people who posted the videos of how to do it on youtube.

CDBS14 ]
xRed0ctobeRx ]

ohhh you met the UFO glitch' date=' lol. Its new dont worry, started about 4-5 days ago. I know how to do it, DONT DO IT it might mess up your game, its a dumb glitch, everyone seems to be doing it now.

Also IW said they are looking into it, with potentially leading to people getting banned, most notably the people who posted the videos of how to do it on youtube.

[/quote']

Find out how to ban them and I have about 5 names to give them. It really pissed me off.

xRed0ctobeRx ]
CDBS14 ]
xRed0ctobeRx ]

ohhh you met the UFO glitch' date=' lol. Its new dont worry, started about 4-5 days ago. I know how to do it, DONT DO IT it might mess up your game, its a dumb glitch, everyone seems to be doing it now.

[/quote']

Find out how to ban them and I have about 5 names to give them. It really pissed me off.

well i heard TWITTER is the best way, I've seen some of my clan members putting up names/posts there.

• Directors
xRed0ctobeRx ]

Here is three:

jaghead

Mr_Nasty_time

X-B|2NdFiR3-X

Those are three I wrote down real fast.

I don't have,and will not have, twitter.

Thanks

thats pretty funny because i ran into X-B|2NdFiR3-X two days ago and didnt know about this hack. He was doing it and I chalked it up to a server problem with spawn locations.

CDBS14 ]
CpDude05 ]

There isn't a problem on xbox. They fix there stuff! lol

lol' date=' you can only do this on the PS3.

[/quote']I was gonna say i haven't seen anything of the sort, but i figured it was because i hadn't played in a few days.. lol

Good to know it wont be there when i do get on tomorrow.

But man that is a huge bummer. i was excited to see this thread thinking Red had a good time.. unfortunately i was wrong. :-\

Chili I was having a good time until this happened.

Like I said I played 2 legit matches where everyone played and had fun. Then more of these people came in wanting to cheat rather then play legit. It is unbelievable how many people would rather cheat against other people.

IN A GAME for crissakes.

CDBS14 ]

IW Update: Any Call Of Duty 4 users that have been detected with toggled/hacked settings will recieve a instant ip address ban. x users have already been banned as both patches are already in process. sorry for any inconvenience.

Where did you see this? I have not played online in a while, only single player so it really doesn't matter to me but on their site I see nothing other then we are looking in to it which means jack shit.

SHANE23 ]
CDBS14 ]

IW Update: Any Call Of Duty 4 users that have been detected with toggled/hacked settings will recieve a instant ip address ban. x users have already been banned as both patches are already in process. sorry for any inconvenience.

Where did you see this? I have not played online in a while' date=' only single player so it really doesn't matter to me but on their site I see nothing other then we are looking in to it which means jack shit.

[/quote']

twitter ;D ;D

fourzerotwo is a twitter whore, he has being posting news about MW2 for like ages, he posted pics of the developers testing the MP like 4 months ago, he posted up the link to the MP trailer like 5 seconds before the video was released and he is always listening to the community. You make a post on twitter that is relevant and make sense, he will more than likely reply.

CDBS14 ]

If this is true then that is GREAT news. I will be able to play CoD again. YAY

• Directors

they REALLY need to fix it. this morning people were flying around everywhere. this is so much worse than anything i saw on Socom3