Shoes anyone?

Guest SaTAnS_SoUlJa

Guest SaTAnS_SoUlJa

Im not sureif anyone in here likes shoes... but i know a bunch of people who like to keep their shoe game up.... here is my website you can get any shoe on here there are real they arent stolen or bootlegged or anything it is all legit. so hit me up with a PM if your interested.

http://[http://photo.163.com/photos/scorpion21215//url]

Guest H.A.V.0.C
_-GHOST-_ ]

knock off central.....lol...those brietlings are faker than ,,,shit im speachless..

No please don't be speechless, tell me how can you tell? Since you are so stunned at them being knockoffs, and seeing that it has left you incapable of speaking, I would like for you to enlighten us, and educate us on the difference between real and fake footwear. Or are you just basing your comments on the fact that the websites in Chinese? Because that what I did, until I sat back and thought and realized that half the shit in the US is made in China.

Guest SaTAnS_SoUlJa

well they guy i work for ... its his site he knows the guy that sells them to the warehouses that sell them to the stores....at least i think thats how it goes but its just a normal site if you see something you liike PM me w/ the PIcture and size

H.A.V.0.C ]
_-GHOST-_ ]

knock off central.....lol...those brietlings are faker than ,,,shit im speachless..

No please don't be speechless, tell me how can you tell? Since you are so stunned at them being knockoffs, and seeing that it has left you incapable of speaking, I would like for you to enlighten us, and educate us on the difference between real and fake footwear. Or are you just basing your comments on the fact that the websites in Chinese? Because that what I did, until I sat back and thought and realized that half the shit in the US is made in China.

havoc if you can read i was talking about the watches ...... not the shoes....are you enlightened

Guest H.A.V.0.C

Okay well how can you tell that its a fake watch? I'm not one of fancy dressing, so I have no clue on name brands, or accessories. I'm a wash and wear type guy, and am not one to buy fancy shit, as you can tell. I asked the question of "How can you tell? " Its a picture, Is your eye so keen that you can tell fake from real from a picture? If so please continue to enlighten me more on how you can tell? And thank you for enlightenment on what a "brietlings" is...but my question was on the ability to verify fake from authentic from a picture.

Guest SaTAnS_SoUlJa

Title of the thread is "Shoes anyone?" not "watches anyone?" its shoes besides I can guarantee that those watches tell time... that I promise. But anyway its shoes. Im selling shoes not watches or anythiong else. SHOES...