APC as scared of OK

We where new to UF not knowing Joyner was banned. Apc told us to drop him and we did Joyner was in the room thats how he got the password. OK was the best clan in UF we beat up on all the clans that challenge us. Apc u seem what we can do and you did not want any part of that you wont see us in your UF tourney anymore.

Man leader and bugz was in a war at the same time. That was leaders brother playing under that name Bugz. When OK play Apc we gave them all they can handle. For example we attack them one time and we were down some men and we where beating them 4 men down. Then the sever when down. Not wanting to play us again they canceled the war.

Apc also breaks there own rules smoke or what ever his names Qsnipe man look luck to all you in the UF beat Apc of ok cuz we where going to win best believe we where

How does your removal have anything to do with us (and no we are not scared of you). You were removed by the CLAN REPS and ONLY the CLAN REPS. As for the admins canceling our war "because you were up in rounds" is completely BS. There were a bunch of other wars canceled that night because the servers were shit so please don't start. Just move on, you have been removed because you were caught using ringers end of story. Oh and one more thing, I never jump when I snipe I remain on the ground any time I carry an m82/m87, so you can't honestly be calling me a quicksniper. I am one of the biggest supporters of having quicksniping banned in the upcoming patch. Have a nice day.

Guest H.A.V.0.C

Smoke doesn't quick snipe, I have played with the man for 2 years now, he is just good at the game! as a matter of fact I'm playing with him right now in a room.....Wait! WTF! he just quick sniped me! DAMN YOU SMOKE!...lol

Guest [APC] 6ravity

I love these posts.

you wont see us in your UF tourney anymore.

I'd hope so, considering your clan was voted out unanimously.

smokeosama ]

As for the admins canceling our war "because you were up in rounds" is completely BS.

And not that it matters, but... nobody was up in rounds when the servers crashed for 2 hours that night. The round count was tied.

lmao... i love how everything always comes back to us... n i think i speak on behalf of every APC member...

you are the LAST clan to be afraid of homeboy... have a nice day...

We where new to UF not knowing Joyner was banned. Apc told us to drop him and we did Joyner was in the room thats how he got the password. OK was the best clan in UF we beat up on all the clans that challenge us. Apc u seem what we can do and you did not want any part of that you wont see us in your UF tourney anymore.

Man leader and bugz was in a war at the same time. That was leaders brother playing under that name Bugz. When OK play Apc we gave them all they can handle. For example we attack them one time and we were down some men and we where beating them 4 men down. Then the sever when down. Not wanting to play us again they canceled the war.

Apc also breaks there own rules smoke or what ever his names Qsnipe man look luck to all you in the UF beat Apc of ok cuz we where going to win best believe we where

press i dont know you and i dont know your clan....and from what you just wrote i dont want to know your clan you just made them sound like clowns..and as for y'all being the best ....we would fuck y'all up and we dont even practice bro we play by ear home boy.and another thing read your post before you push post becuase i feel like a special education teacher trying to read your sentences.....STREETSWEEPR1 SEND me a friend invite so i can send your whoule clan packing..

Anybody have a extra "moron to English" translation book laying around I could borrow? I think a clan would have a easier time beating you in battle then making their way through this post..... Classic :)

Guest [odc]..GhostDawg..

Hmmm......muss be the publick skool sistem at wok?

..GhostDawg.. ]

Hmmm......muss be the publick skool sistem at wok?

Now that is funny.

O well Toodles OK

^^^^^^ that is probably the worst example of the written english language I have EVER seen! ^^^^^^

Shit...Flawless is an immigrant and speaks and writes better!!!...lol, you know i love ya Flaw.....

Aaaaand this circus is over.

I would point to the standings page where, at the time your clan was ejected from UF4 for foul play, OK, your clan was NOT kicking everyone's ass. A clan needs to be in first place to do that.....maybe even second......but OK was in third place, and third placers are just beating up on the kid that the bully just sacked for a while.