Patch 1.5 Improvements and Screw Ups

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A-Z___ ]

I spent most of my night trying to run around and shotgun with the SASR and M87..

I didn't even look through a scope but 4 or 5 times..

It was pretty fun, and there seems to be some added aim assist..

yea i noticed that didnt care for it too much cant lead my shots now which is kinda frustrating now everyone thinks they can snipe

BigMoneyNacku ]
Neoblackhound ]
Tool_Minion ]
Neoblackhound ]

Backlash- Lol yea there was mass TK lol all on me gosh I got destroyed by RVN teammates grenades lol.

That was actually just to help you....seeing as how you were scouting your next opponents' date=' we figured it would be easier to do from the lobby. 8)

[/quote']Yea lol I did spend a hell of time sitting there annoying people with my mic. I have no idea why its crappy now lol.

Try turning down the mic volume to 2. It seemed to help with everyone that had loud/garbled mics in our room last night.

I was at 1 lol.

Lucky- I thought the breathing was always there lol.

Found a problem last night...accepted a game invite but would not let me join because the channel was full. You select OK and it brings you to the "Custom Game" screen that you select to pull up all of the server channels. But when you hit X it does nothing, so you would think you could hit O and back out. Well guess again, there is no "Back" option and pressing O does nothing. So you have to quit the game and restart the game and do the whole process over, but if the channel is full it will do the same thing. Happened to me 3 times in row last night as I was trying to join our Black match last night.

BigMoneyNacku ]
MarauderHD ]

I know they probably didn't do anything with the damage but my main interest is in hit detection and easier to kill people.

I heard all kinds of crying yesterday from people who kept dying right away. It seems like everyone got too used to the Hit Detection not being right. Now it is where it should be, and people can't deal with it I guess. I love it. 3-5 bullets and they die. Every time. No more half a clip to barely wound them. I' m sure the lack of lag helps a lot also. ;D

Man, that sounds like heaven to me! I cannot wait to get home next week and D/L the patch...

Neoblackhound ]
BigMoneyNacku ]
Neoblackhound ]
Tool_Minion ]
Neoblackhound ]

Backlash- Lol yea there was mass TK lol all on me gosh I got destroyed by RVN teammates grenades lol.

That was actually just to help you....seeing as how you were scouting your next opponents' date=' we figured it would be easier to do from the lobby. 8)

[/quote']Yea lol I did spend a hell of time sitting there annoying people with my mic. I have no idea why its crappy now lol.

Try turning down the mic volume to 2. It seemed to help with everyone that had loud/garbled mics in our room last night.

I was at 1 lol.

Lucky- I thought the breathing was always there lol.

lol well im an idiot then dont listen to me

JLove ]

Found a problem last night...accepted a game invite but would not let me join because the channel was full. You select OK and it brings you to the "Custom Game" screen that you select to pull up all of the server channels. But when you hit X it does nothing, so you would think you could hit O and back out. Well guess again, there is no "Back" option and pressing O does nothing. So you have to quit the game and restart the game and do the whole process over, but if the channel is full it will do the same thing. Happened to me 3 times in row last night as I was trying to join our Black match last night.

Wow... That's what was happening to holy... I'm sorry. I probably should have checked the server before I made the room. But until now, I didn't even know it was an issue. You learn something everyday..lol