Blackberry curve vs Iphone vs blackberry storm.....

I currently have alltel, but anyways I thinking bout switching. i currenly have the blackberry curve.

Heres my options..

Keep Alltel ( I have three lines on it)

switch to Verizon (blackberry storm)

switch to AT&T(Iphone)

I have the curve currently, but have heard alot of awsome stuff about the iphone and all the sweet apps you can get for it..

I would have to do a early term on my current line, but alltel got bought out by verizon in my area, so i may be able to get into verizon for cheap or something like that..

But I am seriously thinking bout going with at&T for the iphone..

what ya guys think?

I got the new iPhone 3G S about a month ago, and it is one of the best purchases I made. The phone speaks for itself. There are millions of applications, and you get an awesome camera, an iPod, and a GPS.

I can't compare it to the Blackberry because I never used one. All I can say is that the iPhone is great.

I'm going to agree with Matty. The Iphone is sweet the plan is a little pricey but the phone is awesome with an Ipod built in. I don't have any experience with the Blackberry except my wife has a curve and can't wait to get an iphone having been using my Iphone for the last month or so.

Crusty_Demons ]

I'm going to agree with Matty. The Iphone is sweet the plan is a little pricey but the phone is awesome with an Ipod built in. I don't have any experience with the Blackberry except my wife has a curve and can't wait to get an iphone having been using my Iphone for the last month or so.

thanks guys.... I believe i am going to switch to the iphone, but the thing that is going to kill me is the early termination fee from my current account..

I love my iphone it's sooooo handy in every little way. You can find apps for anything in it. Email, internet, text(soon to get picture messaging), stocks, gps, weather,ipod, voice notes/notepad....dude this is endless. Wikipidia is on it now. Copy and paste.....simply put I love this phone.

I just took the plunge for the iphone (left verizion todo it). It is a great phone/ipod/gps with an awesome touchscreen but the area coverage sux compared to verizon(at least for me) and NO MMS as prev stated. Luckily its supposed to be patched in september (another patch, lol). Making ur own ring tones (40secs max) is pretty easy to do but u cant change any of the alert sounds unless u jailbreak the phone. All the apps, apps, and more apps r cool but read the reviews before buying anything. If verizon ever does get the iphone I will switch back.

CRAZMEX ]

I just took the plunge for the iphone (left verizion todo it). It is a great phone/ipod/gps with an awesome touchscreen but the area coverage sux compared to verizon(at least for me) and NO MMS as prev stated. Luckily its supposed to be patched in september (another patch, lol). Making ur own ring tones (40secs max) is pretty easy to do but u cant change any of the alert sounds unless u jailbreak the phone. All the apps, apps, and more apps r cool but read the reviews before buying anything. If verizon ever does get the iphone I will switch back.

why didnt you just get the blackberry storm? I hear there are apps coming out every day for it also.....

CRAZMEX ]

Verizon's coverage area is better I wish I could have kept them. Unfortunately Verizon has a black cloud of coverage over my house. It was so bad that I had so many dropped calls that a few months into my contract they let me out with almost no questions asked. All they had to do was look at my phone log and see how bad it was. I had At&t back in the day and then hopped around to a few different carriers now I'm back with them. I think I'm gonna stay put this time the grass wasn't greener on the other side.

CDBS14 ]
X_-GHOST-_X ]

ive had all .... iphone is cool but cost to much just to have it ... 50 bucks just to have the phone then your phone charges... ... i have a curve from nextel works great and still have the same apps...

i pay 30 in total for my iphone plan' date=' maybe because its tied in with the family.

[/quote']

plus a text charge somewhere in that family plan .... i had 4 ,, so i was paying 30x4 and 25 for messaging before my plan .... so 145 just to have them .... with nextel i have 4 blackberry;s unlimited everything for 250 a month

X_-GHOST-_X ]
CDBS14 ]
X_-GHOST-_X ]

ive had all .... iphone is cool but cost to much just to have it ... 50 bucks just to have the phone then your phone charges... ... i have a curve from nextel works great and still have the same apps...

i pay 30 in total for my iphone plan' date=' maybe because its tied in with the family.

[/quote']

plus a text charge somewhere in that family plan .... i had 4 ,, so i was paying 30x4 and 25 for messaging before my plan .... so 145 just to have them .... with nextel i have 4 blackberry;s unlimited everything for 250 a month

That is a huge knock on At&t they are not very competitive in the pricing department. They make up for it some with the fact that when you call in to them someone answers fast, speaks English, and they are courteous. I like At&t's customer service they are right up there with directv in that department IMO.

Crusty_Demons ]
X_-GHOST-_X ]
CDBS14 ]
X_-GHOST-_X ]

[/quote']

That is a huge knock on At&t they are not very competitive in the pricing department. They make up for it some with the fact that when you call in to them someone answers fast, speaks English, and they are courteous. I like At&t's customer service they are right up there with directv in that department IMO.

true that but nextel gives me free shit every month and speaks english ,, and is HALF the price for my 4 phones...

• Directors

the iphone is a great little machine.

the only two drawbacks are:

its not rugged, if you work hard, it will get scratched up bad. like any other touchscreen.

Texting on the iphone is hard because the screen is your qwerty. so it slows you down

John ]

the iphone is a great little machine.

the only two drawbacks are:

its not rugged, if you work hard, it will get scratched up bad. like any other touchscreen.

Texting on the iphone is hard because the screen is your qwerty. so it slows you down

I did have some problems with that in the beginning. The phone does learn and adjust to your style though. The landscape keyboard helps also.

hey man, i've got the blackberry curve(8900 tmobile) and i LOVE it. i've heard its very similar to the regular curve, excluding camera and shell..the battery life on it is impressive for calling/texting/surfing internet a LOT. i've dropped it quite a few times, on hard tile and have had NO problems with it. i've had a lotta phones, and this is by FAR the best one. as long as the quality is consistant i'll be sticking with blackberries.