Cp is this what your ducks do?

This ass clown should be kicked off the team, totally uncalled for. The jackass broadcaster on espn i think it was Davies said this player should be suspended indefinately, of course this coming from an ex head coach. The player that got hit should file assault charges, but the only thing that will happen is he will probably just be suspended for a few games. Cause im sure Oregon State doesnt want to lose their top running back for the season, which in my mind doesnt teach this player anything.

I say suspend both the player that hit and the player that got hit. I mean it was very obvious the Boise State player was taunting. Heck just use the UF Motto "Win with Honor, Lose with Dignity". Actually clarification, suspend the Boise State player and boot the Oregon player because whether he was taunted or not there was no justification for taking a cheap shot like that.

From Yahoo

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/blog/dr_saturday/post/LeGarrette-Blount-punches-out-opponent-remainde;_ylt=AsOTfFah_DHXJkC2LSJ97i45nYcB?urn=ncaaf,187235

"Blount has returned from one suspension already this year, an academic issue that kept him out of spring practice. But cold-cocking an opposing player, taking a swipe at a teammate and attempting to head into the stands after opposing fans is another animal entirely: Blount will certainly be suspended for the foreseeable future, if not the rest of his senior season, and could plausibly be hit with assault charges if Boise State or local authorities were feeling especially vindictive about it. At any rate, his very promising future at the next level is -- to use a technical, "insider" term -- kaput."

As he should be, what a crock. The taunting wasn't acceptable but it didn't deserve the chin work he got IMO. They held him to -5 yards rushing and got him in the end zone with a safety, all after smack talking Boise about how was going to roll them lol.

It was hard to watch that's for sure. The first half had to be so demoralizing. University of Oregon(Jaxon, not Oregon State, lol) had a grand total of 6 first downs and ALL of those were in the second half.

As for Blount, it's sad that we have to pin our hopes on him this year. He should have been arrested and I sure as hell wouldn't have let anyone post bail for him. My Dad always told me if I got in trouble and needed to call from jail that I'd have to wait until after breakfast. In other words I was there for the night, THE WHOLE night. But a lot of these punks egos are so inflated and if challenged at all they lash out, no self control. Oregon should let him go completely, it's a bad image for the school. They won't because he can be a valuable asset for the team and it's numbers on score boards that count not honor or dignity.

That was such an embarrassment. Players like that set a terrible example for the young kids. You can't handle the loss and you take it out on everyone around you. He needs to sit at least 8 weeks and I would like to see Oregon impose some sort of community work on him. Make him go work with some young football players and get back to the basics.

The whole night was ridiculas!!! It was a stressful game to watch, and then at the end. LG Blount was an idiot and i hope he is kicked from the team. He is a beast of a RB, but stupid. I was talking to a lot of my duck fans last night and we all know we need him. But we all know that he should be kicked, what he did made Oregon look really bad.

And thanks for correcting jaxon Friday. I hate when they get the teams mixed up! lol

Well done.!!

EUGENE, Ore.(AP)—A day after Oregon’s college football season opened, it ended for running back LeGarrette Blount.

Blount was suspended for all remaining games on Friday for punching Boise State defensive end Byron Hout in the jaw following the 16th-ranked Ducks’ 19-8 loss to the 14th-ranked Broncos the night before.

Because he is a senior, Blount’s playing days in Eugene are over.

Oregon’s first-year coach, Chip Kelly, told a sobbing Blount about his decision after reviewing tape of the altercation.

Celebrating the victory on the Broncos’ trademark blue turf, Hout yelled in Blount’s face and tapped him on the shoulder pad. Before Boise State coach Chris Petersen could pull Hout away, Blount landed a right to Hout’s jaw, knocking him to his knees.

Blount also had to be restrained by police from fans heckling him on the way to the locker room.

Later he apologized saying, “It was just something that I shouldn’t have done. I lost my head.â€

Still, Kelly was taken aback when he saw the punch on tape.

“That’s not what we’re all about. That’s not what we coach. That’s not what we stand for and it’s unacceptable,†he said.

Blount’s suspension includes bowl games. He will remain on scholarship, however, and will continue to practice with the team.

“He is taking this very hard,†Kelly said, choking up. “He understands he made a mistake and he has to pay for the mistake. But we’re not going to throw LeGarrette Blount out on the street.â€

Kelly said he hoped Blount’s ultimate legacy “won’t be a YouTube clip of what happened to him on September 3rd in Boise, Idaho.â€

Hout won’t be suspended for taunting Blount. Boise State spokesman Max Corbet told The Associated Press in an e-mail that Petersen planned to spend time with Hout this week to help him learn from what happened.

Mike Bellotti, who stepped aside as head coach to become Oregon’s athletic director this summer, said the Pac-10 was consulted about the punishment and supported Oregon’s decision.

Bellotti was with Kelly when the Blount was told of the suspension and described the running back’s reaction as dismay.

“It was a very difficult decision and one I don’t think he was expecting, but he was aware there was a certain amount of gravity to the situation,†Bellotti said.

Oregon president Richard Lariviere called Blount’s behavior “reprehensible.â€

“We do not and will not tolerate the actions that were taken by our player. Oregon’s loyal fans expect and deserve better,†Lariviere said in a statement.

Blount, a 6-foot-2, 240-pound transfer from East Mississippi CC, rushed for 1,002 yards and a school-record 17 touchdowns last season.

On Thursday night, he had eight carries for a loss of five yards.

In February, Blount was suspended indefinitely from the team for “failure to fulfill team obligations.†Bellotti did not share details, but Blount reportedly missed offseason team meetings.

Now a (minimum) few game suspension for the Bronco should be done also.