unprofessional

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...sWiFt... ]

I haven't bitched about a single thing Havoc. Not a single thing.

Thats not entirely accurate. You bitched at Omni for replying on a public forum to a discussion that you felt he shouldn't be involved in. You also stated in an earlier post that you hadn't started a single fight or insulted anyone but your comment to Omni about not posting (especially in a public forum) could be perceived by him as a provocation and/or an insult. If someone told me to "butt out" then I would take insult to that. Unless I were back in prison then if someone said "butt out" I would just take it like a man.

Diezel

good try undertow but you owe junk an apology and there are no good excuses. you are held at a higher standard because you chose to run a tournament.  you asked for the glory and sorry now you have to deal with the shit. that includes having your decisions questioned, which i have noticed is an easy button to push of yours.  we do live in america where we have freedom to bash our leaders if need be. a right i noticed is not privileged on UF.  now call king junk at home and i want a heartfelt apology becuase what you did was harsh and meanspirited. what if the guy has emotional issues and kills his wife and kids from this.  then who would you feel        ok maybe that is extreme

Trust me, Tow deals with more shit than anyone in this tournament. I think some of the members of JYK have decided to see just how far you can push TOW and I think it's safe to assume that the majority of the great clans in this tourney support Tow. He should be held to higher standards as an admin in this tourney but at the same time he is flesh and blood just like everyone else and when guys like beastlyt call him toilet water and your own CR shows up wasted to a UF meeting then you are pissing on the blood, sweat and tears he has put into this tourney just to get a rise out of him. So congratulations, as the Japanese General said after Pearl Harbor the only thing you have done today is awake a sleeping giant.

Good luck with that because now you have my attention.

See you on the battlefield.

(APC) Diezel

Co-founder

I'd also like to announce that there has been a change in the UF Grand Prize.  We will no longer be giving away a TV. Instead we will be giving away Maxi Pads.  But not the cheap maxi pads. The good kind, with the wings.    ;D

Let's remember that this is a war environment. It's a tournament. Talking shit and being competitive is a natural biproduct of the environment we have built.  But let us all try moving forward to speak with our rifles and to shout with our frags.  

See you on the battlefield.  

Diezel

Guest H.A.V.0.C
...sWiFt... ]

I haven't bitched about a single thing Havoc. Not a single thing.

Unless I were back in prison then if someone said "butt out" I would just take it like a man.

Diezel

LMFAO!!!!

well ye this is a competitive tournament and there will always be disputes because no matter how hard people try to make it a neutral enviroment there are always alliances, buyest opinions, cheaters and suck up's. Havoc there has been alot of feuds in these tourneys, not just JYK its just alot of it gets swept under the carpet so to speak but thats how its always going to be and will never change no matter how many upstanding clans there are who are friends.

keep your friends close and your enemy's even closer

Guest H.A.V.0.C

I know there always been feuds in this thing, I have been here, for a very long time. I don't think too many things get swept under the rug, actually I think most get resolved. What kills me is the people that bitch and complain about conspiracy theory's and favorites, and you are correct thats how it ALWAYS going to seem to some people. BUT! It kills me on how they continue to come to these forums, and still want to be apart of this community even though they say shits not Fair!.....why keep coming back? Its either STF up! and have fun or don't and go away, its as simple as that!

H.A.V.0.C ]

I know there always been feuds in this thing, I have been here, for a very long time. I don't think too many things get swept under the rug, actually I think most get resolved. What kills me is the people that bitch and complain about conspiracy theory's and favorites, and you are correct thats how it ALWAYS going seem to some people. BUT! It kills me on how they continue to come to these forums, and still want to be apart of this community even though they say shits not Fair!.....why keep coming back? Its either STF up! and have fun or don't and go away, its as simple as that!

jesus christ.. will you quit your fuk'n bitching!!

:P

Guest H.A.V.0.C
Goat ]
H.A.V.0.C ]

I know there always been feuds in this thing, I have been here, for a very long time. I don't think too many things get swept under the rug, actually I think most get resolved. What kills me is the people that bitch and complain about conspiracy theory's and favorites, and you are correct thats how it ALWAYS going seem to some people. BUT! It kills me on how they continue to come to these forums, and still want to be apart of this community even though they say shits not Fair!.....why keep coming back? Its either STF up! and have fun or don't and go away, its as simple as that!

jesus christ.. will you quit your fuk'n bitching!!

:P

Havoc, shoots a goat in the head, and has a cabra steak.