Soooooooooooo.....my student......

So as some of you may or may not know, I am an instructor at an Institute here in Chicago.

I teach Scripting and Storytelling for Video Game Design.

Earlier this year, I had a class of 21 students. One of them, Heather Kuzmich, was a little flaky. She would always show up late, always be getting calls on her cell, never turning in the work and then, finally, never showed up for the last half of my semester.

She let me know that she had to go to some weird "job interview" and that, under contract, she couldn't say anything more about it, but wondered if she could get her homework in advance.

It was against my policy, as well as the school's, so I ultimately had to fail her.

Well, this evening, one of my former students, Brady, gave me a call out of the blue and wondered if I had heard what had happened to Heather. I was a little worried and nervously said "no," thinking that something pretty bad had happened.

He says "well, you might want to catch the next episode of 'America's Next Top Model,' because she's one of the final 13 contestants."

My jaw dropped! LOL

(I never really saw her as anything that would make her "model" quality, but shows you what I know)

Anyway.....if any of you see her on the website or on the show, she's my former student whom I FAILED in my class! LOL

That's all.

Good night.

Guest H.A.V.0.C

Wait! did you bang her before you failed her? because if you didn't then who's the one that actually failed?....LOL jk but dude good for her, but another uneducated model in America is probably one of the last things this country needs. But they sure are nice to look at!

Undertow ]

Yup, that's my little student, Heather! LOL

Damn, she's pretty hot. It would be hilarious if on the show they ask her something about her education and she says "Well, I WAS trying to get an education but my idiot instructor didn't want to work with me so he failed me. I even told him I'd do some "extra" work after school if you know what I mean and he still refused. He must be gay I guess. His name is Jay. Gay Jay. And he also thinks he's so cool because he helps run some stupid video game tournament site called Urgent Fury or something. Too bad he didn't want MY urgent fury....."

;D

Yeah buddy, you get a big, fat "F" :P

SNIPER ]
Undertow ]

Yup, that's my little student, Heather!  LOL

Damn, she's pretty hot. It would be hilarious if on the show they ask her something about her education and she says "Well, I WAS trying to get an education but my idiot instructor didn't want to work with me so he failed me. I even told him I'd do some "extra" work after school if you know what I mean and he still refused. He must be gay I guess. His name is Jay. Gay Jay. And he also thinks he's so cool because he helps run some stupid video game tournament site called Urgent Fury or something. Too bad he didn't want MY urgent fury....."

;D

Yeah buddy, you get a big, fat "F"  :P

Sniper butt-fucks homosexual, shaved billy goats in dark alleys after getting fucked up on Bartles & James strawberry wine coolers everytime he sees one of his friends get married to yet another wonderful woman.

Guest H.A.V.0.C
SNIPER ]
Undertow ]

;D

LMFAO!

SNIPER ]
Undertow ]

;D

LMFAO!, wow, nice one there Sniper.....thats hilarious...

-Tha_Savage- ]

Tow..............you have failed me my son...........How the F*&^ did you fail her w/out giving her the opportunity for "extra credit"? Havent you ever seen the Bookworm Bitches videos??? YOUR GRADE=F WHICH MEANS YOU FAIL, YES YOU FAIL.......

Hell ya!

Guest [+30]PuddyTat

GUYS, PLEASE...give tow a little credit here. he was a TEACHER, and failed her on acedemic merit and looked beyond her exterior appearance, as ANY GOOD TEACHER SHOULD DO!!! if there were more teachers like tow, maybe todays kids wouldn't be so messed up.

PuddyTat ]

so tow, why didnt ya f@#k her dude? 8)

Oh goodness...... ::)

LOL

I'm actually one of those instructors that likes to be true to the profession and the trust that they put in me.

You know....that whole "honor and integrity" thing we were talking about in the other thread?! LOL

PuddyTat ]

GUYS, PLEASE...give tow a little credit here. he was a TEACHER, and failed her on acedemic merit and looked beyond her exterior appearance, as ANY GOOD TEACHER SHOULD DO!!! if there were more teachers like tow, maybe todays kids wouldn't be so messed up.

Not only that Puddy........but we'd have a lot more gay teachers too LOL ;D