What is up. Long time no see

What is up UF. I have been out of pocket for quite awhile and I am trying to get back into the swing of things. I had to come to the realization that I had a problem so I went into rehab for 21 days and now I am out and dealing with life on life's terms. I just got online to play some Socom for the first time in a long time with Bandit and had fun. It is pretty amazing the things that are fun when you are not drugged up! Anyway I just thought I would let everyone that was or wasn't concerned that I had fallen off the earth that I am in fact here and better than ever. I will become more active soon enough. I still have a lot of things to deal with but I am taking it a day at a time.

Hannibal.

This thread probably threatens some, and makes others question themselves. That is the only reason I am the 6th reply in here.

I too had to 'face my demons' and did so by a 30 day trip to rehab Hannibal, so I envy your renewed vigor and outlook. Nothing is better than coming to the realizations that your experiencing.

Stay strong, and don't try to do too much man. We will all be here for ya when your ready for us.

Xanthe ]

Glad and proud to see you make it through this difficult time Hannibal. We at 101st certainly had and continue to have you in our thoughts and prayers. Stay strong and keep up the good fight... you will be the better for it in the end.

BB

That is no shit right there. We are glad to have our brother back and getting better.

Tool_Minion ]

This thread probably threatens some, and makes others question themselves. That is the only reason I am the 6th reply in here.

I too had to 'face my demons' and did so by a 30 day trip to rehab Hannibal, so I envy your renewed vigor and outlook. Nothing is better than coming to the realizations that your experiencing.

Stay strong, and don't try to do too much man. We will all be here for ya when your ready for us.

I know that is probably the case but not my intention. If anyone one wants me to share my story with them I will gladly do that. What I have been through may save someone else from that same path.

PS to staff. If this is something that is overstepping the forum rules let me know and I will not go on with this.

Welcome back Hanni. Long time brother. Congrats on your new outlook. One of my best friends left for a year long, in house, alcohol rehab a few weeks back. It's always good to see people undertaking issues like this on their own. Seems like those are the ones that have the most sucess.