URGENT FURY'S PETS ...WHAT DO YOU HAVE?????

there he is fella's

BOSTON the BULLDOGGE. he is my old english bulldogge and he weighs 80 pounds and should fill out this year.he is two years old

.he is what the little fat bulldogs were before they bread them down and eventually made the olde english bulldogge extinct. then in the early 70's they were recreated by breeding the american bulldog, mastiff , american pitbull terrier and the straffordshire terrier TOGETHER ..HOWEVER THEY DO IT.....

any way lets see some pictures of your (PETS)animalS and maybe a brief description of where they come from if the're a rare breed. he is the best dogge i have ever had the pleaasure to meet..

and i put the link of the breeder i got him from there are some nice pups and a-lot of pictures

http://www.bullzeyekennels.com/

HPIM1966.jpg

HPIM1961.jpg

HPIM1960.jpg

HPIM1962.jpg

Guest [iLL] Andawg

My wife and I are cat owners, mostly because we're too lazy to take a dog out everyday, lol.

We found all of our cats, or should I say they found us.

Polly our newest, we call her that cause she perches on your shoulder. She was found outside of my wife's work, and she brought her home with that "Can I keep her look?" And how can you refuse that?

000_0021.jpg

Moxy, our middle child. So named because when an officer came to investigate a break in, Moxy walked right up to her and she said "oh she's got a lot of Moxy, walking right up to a stranger like this"

IMG012_2.jpg

Georgia, our oldest, and our favorite. Not because we've had her the longest, but she was found by my wife the same week we started dating. We've had her as long as we've had us.

100_0065.jpg

Heres my dogs, I wont post my wifes dog because she dont like me(the dog) LOL

singleImage.do?pid=0550AcD2z-xQM-OubV7LeobC6mVYZv3HObyjv4xQp5Fd3Ig%3D

Black and White one is Oreo, a hound mix and my dog Scrappy is half rot half German Sheppard, Over 100 lbs. dont wunna mess w/ him, hes a monster.......if the IMG didnt work heres the link

http://pictures.aol.com/ap/singleImage.do?pid=0550AcD2z-xQM-OubV7LeobC6mVYZv3HObyjv4xQp5Fd3Ig%3D

Street......that dog is awsome. My wife walked by when I was looking at it...guess what...she wants one..LOL.

Tow! Is that a folding chair with a canopy on it. It looks like the one I have with a canapy over the head. If not.....just ignore this lol

I will post pictures of my OREO in 10 hours when I get off work. later all. im off to work. I have to be there in 3 minutes...luckely I live across the road.

Undertow ]
H.A.V.0.C ]
Undertow ]

THE FUCK IS THAT?!   :o

LOL....Aye-Aye is what they are called.

I think it's because that's what the explorer who found it said when the native tried handing him one.....

"AYE AYE AYE AYE......the FUCK is that?!"

This you really own? It almost looks like a bat. IF you do own it, I guess my next qustion would be why? And what do you do to take care of it.

I have a cat, His name is Bandit. I will post picks of him when I get home.

-Rooster- ]

Street......that dog is awsome. My wife walked by when I was looking at it...guess what...she wants one..LOL.

Tow! Is that a folding chair with a canopy on it. It looks like the one I have with a canapy over the head. If not.....just ignore this lol

I will post pictures of my OREO in 10 hours when I get off work.  later all. im off to work. I have to be there in 3 minutes...luckely I live across the road.

rooster i'll tell you right now that the breeder i got him from is awesome.. they are really expensive but the ARE THE ONLY DOGGE TO BE BREED FOR HEALTH AND TEMPERMENT they are bred to be as healthy as possible and most of the dogges are on contract meening you can not breed them ...think about it ...if you haave a bad dogge with lets say hip displasia and you breed him then that will lead to 6 bad dogges and then so on and the whole breed goes to shit..breed control baby, breed control...nice picts everyone

Guest H.A.V.0.C
_HusH_ ]
Undertow ]
H.A.V.0.C ]
Undertow ]

THE FUCK IS THAT?! :o

LOL....Aye-Aye is what they are called.

I think it's because that's what the explorer who found it said when the native tried handing him one.....

"AYE AYE AYE AYE......the FUCK is that?!"

This you really own? It almost looks like a bat. IF you do own it, I guess my next qustion would be why? And what do you do to take care of it.

I have a cat, His name is Bandit. I will post picks of him when I get home.

Dude you have NO idea how good of a watch Aye it is.

Guest SaTAnS_SoUlJa

i got two cats one is a lover one is a fighter the lover is 23 pounds of solid FAT.....and my fighter.....she thinks shes a dog and she has an extra toe on each foot so it looks like she has little hands and she grabs things.......its hilarious oh yea and my fat one is bow legged.

H.A.V.0.C ]

This is me George.

Aye.jpg

CHUPACABRA!!!!!

Lol

I have 2 cats, because my family has them, I hate them. lol they have shit and thrown up all over the place including the couch and floor area where I play socom... repeatedly... very annoying...

I had a dog when i lived with my mom, a golden retriever named Indiana, and he was great. I love dogs. Unfortunately he developed epilepsy and when my mom moved to canada we had to give him to an organization which finds owners for the unfortunate animals because my fathers house (where I live now) can't accommodate a dog comfortably.

Undertow ]

It's a folding chair but not with a canopy.

With the amount of time I spend with Socom, it's better to guy those at $19.99 and wear it out instead of putting a permanent imprint of my ass in my sofa.

Gotcha, When I bring mine outside its great if the sun is out. I have my gameing tv in the same room as my Pc desk so I use my computer chair. Its got padded arm rest so I am less likely to break my controller when I slam it down.

Here is My Oreo. He is almost a year old now. He is a boston terrier. I wanted a Boston terrier for a long time So after I got married and got my house, This was one of my first purchases :) Great dog. Has been so much fun to have. He was the smallest dog out of the litter. But he was the fiestiest one.

m_cf59e921f9597d675f6831a4b2e0ee70.jpg

m_cb69227af1037ecab2a1bb0ffd6247c9.jpg

m_e7994535101185953b4d0c4c1807d5bb.jpg

And this is just a kickass Gun my brother in-law bought in april. Its a 50. Desert Eagle From Magnum Research. Gold-Titanium alloy so it wont mark up or rub off when its fired. It fires very nicley. Shots can get expensive after an afternoon of fun.