UF... years later... still cant stay away

Ive been on the DL for a while.. quite busy with life and such.. but I always seem to have this place on the back of my mind wondering what the hell is going on , on these here forums...

There are far too many memories, and countless crazy topic threads.. (and alot of stupid ones, that i've had the pleasure to read)

anywho...

hope all is well...

P.S. Regarding twitter..

Firstly, im not huge on twitter, but i follow tech people who post intersting technology stuff, and its forwarded to my phone, etc..

but MAN.. does UF spam the crap out of Twitter... whats the deal on that? Might be just me.. but meh...

carry on ;)

• Directors

Actually twitter has helped with traffic greatly for the forums... but to give you an idea, most public forums will create a tweet when a new topic is created... like this one ironically... or when ther is a new blog post...

That is about it with the occasional junk we might throw in

• Directors

we did cut out the black war reports though i think if you timed it right and set up your girls phone on vibrate it could make for an interesting evening

xRed0ctobeRx ]
NEO-X- ]

Stupid Stormwatch / CT / UF conflict of interest crap.. lol...

What is funny...Is that I ran into HAVOC just the other day on SOCOM of all places. I said hi...He left the room. All I could do is giggle to myself.

Did he have Storm Watch Tags on?

BlackFalcon ]
xRed0ctobeRx ]
NEO-X- ]

What is funny...Is that I ran into HAVOC just the other day on SOCOM of all places. I said hi...He left the room. All I could do is giggle to myself.

NO

xRed0ctobeRx ]
BlackFalcon ]
xRed0ctobeRx ]
NEO-X- ]

NO

Dude I thought your Sig Said RVN at first glance... Talk about FAIL...

BlackFalcon ]
xRed0ctobeRx ]
BlackFalcon ]
xRed0ctobeRx ]
NEO-X- ]

NO

Dude I thought your Sig Said RVN at first glance... Talk about FAIL...

lol i thought so too i looked back and forth between his tag and his sig tryin to make sense of it then i realized it didnt say rvn