UF POW war Predictions?

Guest KingJunk

Guest KingJunk

Also if you or if you like state why you think the clan you voted for will win.

This should be FUN and a nice poll.

Its ALL fun and games boyz so lets try to keep it that way ;D

1 more thing who do you think the Final 2 clans will be and why?

-ChurcH- ]

Final two clans:

Me

Everyone else

I will escape and proceed to destroy any opposition for leaving me in there OR having me there and treating me like poopy.  :(

I have no idea why this wasn't an option in the poll, because I think it IS the most feasible. LOL

Is this vote ending up a popularity contest..?

Dont get me wrong APC has a GREAT chance of winning this, but they also have a good amount of gunners that visit the site.

Do you think that people voted how they felt or just routing for their own clan..?

(I guess it depends on how many votes were from clans not still in the tourney)

Is that possible to post up TOW..?

Example:

Still IN - 29

OUT - 17

Chili-Palmer ]

Do you think that people voted how they felt or just routing for their own clan..?

(I guess it depends on how many votes were from clans not still in the tourney)

LOL......well, I guess the last two posts answer SOME of these concerns...... ;)

All in all, like I said above, the poll doesn't mean much.

No one knows how this will end short of us having one sole winner before the 13th week playoff deadline.

Otherwise, we can have a top 4 clan shoot-out and FOURTH place can come out on top.

Depends on the day.

We'll see. I CAN say that, going through four tours thus far, this has been the most enjoyable for me and the most smooth for the creators. So however it ends, I've been satisfied.

Yea Tow, Who knows how his will end up, & with those last two posts the poll might have a lot more weight than we think.

GOOD points Hippie.. He who controls the land, controls the tourney. :)

HippieChik ]

I'm not in the tourney anymore or APC, but I voted APC based on how many territories they hold.

It's tough to take a territory from someone. Owner of the territory DEFINITELY has the advantage. So that's what my vote was based on.

Guest KingJunk

Yeah Tow if this was something to be taken seriously then yeah it will be dumb, but its all just for fun to see what our community thinks about the final clans.

Yes to you to Chilli, but if APC feel like they are going to win it then they should vote for themselves. There is more members of this community then the APC clan members. Some people voted for us to win and only 3 or 4 votes came from the JyK clan so people out there do vote for who they think is going to win and not just because they are friends of APC, but like I stated its all for fun.

During these sudden death weeks anything can happen as you can see we was barely holding onto 3rd place now we have moved up to a strong 2nd place with 11 cities.

Good luck to the final 5 clans its only 2 more weeks of sudden death hope we can see a winner by week 12 if not 1 more week will not kill us to see who will be our UF POW Champs.