Cole Hamels Reminds You That Grenades are "For P!@#$" (NSFW language)

Download Here: ;)

http://rapidshare.com/files/300753938/NEW_HQ_Call_of_duty_modern_warfare_2_Fight_against_grenade_spam.avi

Well. This is edgy as all get-out. Phillies pitcher Cole Hamels comes to Modern Warfare 2 to tell us that mindlessly hucking grenades is a dickbag cop-out. And then there's "Fight Against Grenade Spam," which makes a cheerful acronym.

It looks like this video (NSFW language), posted by Infinity Ward, just went up. I'm not sure if Hamels is one of the celeb voices in the game or if they're just being timely with his appearance in the World Series (pitching Game Three tomorrow, no less). That is his voice however. And he tosses in a "what the f**k" for good measure, I guess because Chase Utley wasn't available.

So I did a bad thing. I watched this vid while my 3 yoa daughter was on my lap. She watched it when it first was posted. No reaction, didn't seem to really care. How wrong I was, she banked it.

I had some friends over last night along with my mother-in-law. We were sitting at the kitchen table and someone must have said something and triggered this video in my sweet daughter's head.

All of sudden she says.."Then the guy says, grenades are for PUSSIES!" Then she mimics the grenades sticking to Cole Hamels by putting her hands on head and then says "What the FUCK?!!" and then yells "BOOM!" Of course my wife asked her to repeat it, so she did with much more gusto.

No one in the room knew what she was talking about until I explained it to them...after I apologized. No one was offended and laughed, but I couldn't believe how she "banked" what she heard in that little head of hers.

This is who yelled "PUSSIES" and "What the FUCK?"...

height=300 width=400http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/4810/ad002.jpg[/img]