UF Expanding for 1st Time in Existence

For the first time in UF's 4-yr existence, we will be EXPANDING the community of Urgent Fury to encompass more than just SOCOM.

Stay tuned for upcoming news as to which new PS3 platform game(s) we will be supporting in tourney play the ONLY way Urgent Fury is able to do.

We're excited about the news, wanted to keep it in.....but dammit, that's hard.

And for you religious SOCOM players.....don't worry, SOCOM will ALWAYS be our flagship game/tourney combo.......as long as SOCOM's being put out, Sniper and I will.....err......keep puttin' out. ;)

Only tip we can reveal at this time is that UF will always and ONLY encompass military-themed shooters.

Nothing else.

Statements soon to come.

Thank you.

We're planning on 2008 to be a good year for UF and we're starting to gear up for it EARLY.

I keep seeing COD4 in every sentence I read... lol

But seriously- This is FANTASTIC NEWS! I must say I was more than a little worried to read a previous post stating "the future of UF". Now I don't have to worry about where my crew will be going to find elite, honest, professional clans to gun with in th next gen. That and it keeps us all home here at UF as we start to head into the next gen, while giving guys in my clan with out the next gen the same hardcore socom they love. Good Stuff,

US25

Sounds pretty interesting I must say...

I really need to get my hands on a next gen console though..

Gotta come up of a whole list of sexual favors to make wifey happy

LOL!!

jk jk jk

NEO-X ]

LOL!!

jk jk jk

That's not gonna get you anywhere unless your "wife" is in fact a MAN! :P Diamonds, pampering, spa day kinda stuff is GOOD!

This is definitely great news. Not only for this community that has grown to love other military formats, and what the PS3 has to offer. But to bring in new faithful players that have not had the chance to experience what UF has to offer. As far as fair play, great competition and brotherhood like none other.

This is certainly a thrilling time and I, along with many others I am sure, look forward to what the future has to offer. I say bring it on.

Guest SaTAnS_SoUlJa
HippieChik ]
NEO-X ]

LOL!!

jk jk jk

That's not gonna get you anywhere unless your "wife" is in fact a MAN!   :P  Diamonds, pampering, spa day kinda stuff is GOOD!

Not For his wife.....if you KNEW his wife like i do you would understand...Neo knows what hes doin

UNCLE-SID25 ]

I must say I was more than a little worried to read a previous post stating "the future of UF".

Oh, you had every right to be.

Honestly, what we saw (or rather, what we DIDN'T see) in Breakout pretty much pushed Sniper and I to the edge. We both simultaneously talked each other off the edge of the bridge, though.

You guys don't feel like giving back to the community?

FINE.

Sniper and I just resolved ourselves to making UF even BETTER, so much better, than you won't even think otherwise next time.

S'what we do.......

.APOCALYP5E. ]
HippieChik ]
NEO-X ]

LOL!!

jk jk jk

That's not gonna get you anywhere unless your "wife" is in fact a MAN!   :P  Diamonds, pampering, spa day kinda stuff is GOOD!

Not For his wife.....if you KNEW his wife like i do you would understand...Neo knows what hes doin

I hear ya. To each her own.

Great news......

Start with a 1 time non refundable fee for these leagues you provide......  A clan would be able to absorb a entry fee together more easily then a few members.  I would pay for our clan to be part of a Call of Duty4, Army of Two, or Socom Confrontation league here......  Specially if you somehow continue to have sponsored events where you could give away prizes.  I sure some game companies or electronic companies would want their names attached to something like this.

All just thoughts and what ifs.....  but knowing your doing other things is great news.

Guest [+30]PuddyTat

URGENT FURY 5: PICKIN AND GRINNIN*

urgent fury will be expanding to include guitar hero 3. we will have a 12 week pick off consisting of songs up through level 5, with a playoff and championship guitar solo competition to follow.

URGENT FURY: BUSTAMOVE*

a mini tournament resembling uf:black will be played every tuesday and thursday night for eight weeks. DANCE DANCE REVOLUTION will be the game of choice, with the weeks songs released every sunday night.

*please consult with your local physician before entering. urgent fury will not be held responsible for heart attacks, uncontrollable bowel movements, or hurting your pancreas during these events. thank you.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

PuddyTat ]

URGENT FURY 5: PICKIN AND GRINNIN*

urgent fury will be expanding to include guitar hero 3. we will have a 12 week pick off consisting of songs up through level 5, with a playoff and championship guitar solo competition to follow.

URGENT FURY: BUSTAMOVE*

a mini tournament resembling uf:black will be played every tuesday and thursday night for eight weeks. DANCE DANCE REVOLUTION will be the game of choice, with the weeks songs released every sunday night.

*please consult with your local physician before entering. urgent fury will not be held responsible for heart attacks, uncontrollable bowel movements, or hurting your pancreas during these events. thank you.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

That was funny as hell......