PS3 question ??

-ViCaRiouS ]

i just got my ps3 my user id is LaMeNt4GoD   so add me   but any wau here is my question    why doesnt my stupid ps3 play my socom disk ????   aim me with an answer if u have one please   my aim is NOxide1313

Umm... What GB is it? If it is the latest version (40GB) it will not play ps2 games :'(

Undertow ]

But he hates Sony......LOL

No i dont hate Sony.. I hate people thinking that PS3 is better because thats what they have instead of having an open mind about it. (I also hate whoever is in charge of releasing things on time.. Games, Map Packs, etc.. ;D)

Guest MultipleTarget

Well that is Mess up That sony did that

Vic just return that shit and buy you self a 80g you gonna need it when all the games for ps3 will be able To DL for 39.99 instead of you going to the store to buy em for 69.99

MultipleTarget ]

Well that is Mess up That sony did that

Vic just return that shit and buy you self a 80g you gonna need it when all the games for ps3 will be able To DL for 39.99 instead of you going to the store to buy em for 69.99

Just remember Gamestop CANT buy them used from you if you download them..!! ;)

Guest MultipleTarget

lol thats true

Also if something happens to your harddrive well we all know what happens after that hahaahah

But i never return my games i keep all of them..................

MultipleTarget ]

lol thats true

Also if something happens to your harddrive well we all know what happens after that hahaahah

But i never return my games i keep all of them..................

I'm pretty sure if you screw up your hard drive and lose everything, you can go back and download the game in the PS Store. Just go to the Past Downloaded screen and download it again. No need to pay for it again. I've done that for Mortal Kombat II...

You have to hand it to Sony for trying and trying to get the price as low as possible. They are losing sooo much money on the $400 PS3s... Since the PS3 was released, Sony has lost just over 1 billion dollars.

But yeah, if you really want to play PS2 games, go get the 80GB. Sell your PS2, get the $100, return your 40GB and buy the 80GB...