2 Word Game

Guest KingJunk

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Story so far, with punctuation errors in tact. :o

Once upon a time, microsoft owned a little system that destroyed everything except ps3!!! Because ps3 owns x-box in graphics. And other useless things like paying for better online services.

The previous passages were scratched due to 2 unidentified forum members creating an alliance and cheating. Therefore after much deliberation, it was decided to start anew. Which is where we pick back up..... ;D

......a hooker blew me with air on my pet dog while she gently stroked my gooch after popping her knuckles and waxing Urgent Fury!!! On friday UF's Rooster touched hi prized cock then he went down to the UF basement where a smelly, rotted eggshell killed a baby whale whose uncle was an avid jenga master who just lost his cock to a rabid monkey who had a big banana dangling between his hairy hands on tender man boobs that felt hard like J-Rite's big boyfriends ass which was oiled up like a hard tool ready for his close up with a tranny midget. Tool Minion grabbed his long, strong ding dong after he put it up his giant swollen hairy pus filled gangrenous nostril until he and shadowboxin stopped blowing farm animals covered in febreeze and hersheys chocolate. Socom is Sal's adad sisters daughter who likes big, round fat, sloppy burnt marshmallows in her big sized prada handbag.

It was hard to type without comma in there!!!!

BIGDANIEL ]

Really? You went with a HANDBAG? Are you in San Fransico? ;D

LOL. I just bought one for the missus, it was the first non-sexual thing that popped in my head.

BIGDANIEL ]
Composure ]

Later on

back at

The Crossroads

BigMoneyNacku ]

it was the first non-sexual thing that popped in my head.

Come on Nack HOMO is still sexual. ;) And I hope you got some loving for buying her a purse. She better have at least said what a caring man you are. ;D

DeAdLy-InTeNt ]

putting on

a demonstration

BIGDANIEL ]
BigMoneyNacku ]

it was the first non-sexual thing that popped in my head.

Come on Nack HOMO is still sexual. ;) And I hope you got some loving for buying her a purse. She better have at least said what a caring man you are. ;D

It's how I get away with playing golf all weekend and video games every night. ;)

Happy Wife = Happy Life ;D

Composure ]

and it

smelled sweet