Wow .... they finally did it !

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stealthknight

Leave it to zipper, If someone can show me ONE THING they have fixed without screwing something else up in the process ill send you $10. Yes they got rid of QuickSniping and Soft Spotting, The also got rid of Demo's added extra lag, increased game instability and released and unfinished map pack. I had these maps 5 months ago and they had the exact same problems.

No Camo in blizzard, missing some control points on 1 of the maps, demo is broken. THEY DIDNT CHANGE ANYTHING. They waited until they actually saw the game Dying and put in a last ditch effort that only further dissappointed people. They will get maybe and extra 2,000 people for 1 week and it will die down again.

Zipper never fails to bring us yet another disappointment,

ShadowOfaSolja ]

Leave it to zipper,  If someone can show me ONE THING they have fixed without screwing something else up in the process ill send you $10.   Yes they got rid of QuickSniping and Soft Spotting,  The also got rid of Demo's added extra lag, increased game instability and released and unfinished map pack.  I had these maps 5 months ago and they had the exact same problems.

No Camo in blizzard, missing some control points on 1 of the maps, demo is broken.  THEY DIDNT CHANGE ANYTHING.  They waited until they actually saw the game Dying and put in a last ditch effort that only further dissappointed people.  They will get maybe and extra 2,000 people for 1 week and it will die down again.

Zipper never fails to bring us yet another disappointment,

Worst yet they charged you all $5.99.

Maybe there'll be a patch.

;D

I think that tonight zipper proved that it still has us by the balls...

they wave a map pack in our face, and as much shit as I talked about them for delaying it... I definetly bought it and really enjoyed playing those old maps.

Go figure

Guest [OHM]_contract_
Socom has released MAP PACK 2, containing the maps for Crossroads,

Blood Lake, Abandoned and Blizzard.

They have also addressed quick sniping and corner-glitch shots.

I haven't downloaded the maps, but is crossroads really on the map pack??? I thought they weren't going to release that on a map pack.

Guest KingJunk
_CONTRACT_ ]

I haven't downloaded the maps, but is crossroads really on the map pack??? I thought they weren't going to release that on a map pack.

I don't know what dumb ass posted thatb but there is NO Crossroads. Instead of Crossroads he/she may have ment Desert Glory.

Guest SaTAnS_SoUlJa

Greetings !

By now, you know that Map Pack #2 along with patches for SOCOM 3 and SOCOM: Combined Assault have been released. Here are the major items that the patches address:

Resolved an issue preventing users of specific ranks from joining specific games.

Augmented the Cheat Detection system.

The R44M and the MM-1 are now available for Online play when using the SOCOM: Combined Assault disc on SOCOM: Combined Assault Maps only.

Resolved an issue which could cause text to overlap on the Order Summary screen.

Resolved an issue which could cause an extraneous Satchel to appear where the previous Satchel was planted.

There is now an indication on the HUD as to whether or not the Granade Launcher is loaded.

Resolved an issue which allowed a player to lay prone underwater indefinately.

Resolved an issue in Fault where Breach Points could be shot through.

Resolved an issue in which Weapon Stats would be displayed incorrectly within the Armory.

Resolved an issue in Tidal Fury which would cause a player to spawn at an innappropriate location.

Resolved an issue in Citadel in which the player could fall through the map.

Resolved an exploit which could potentially allow players to enter solid objects.

Adjusted the Lobby Filters to display more accurately, the results as entered in the filter preferences.

Removed the ability to "Zoom In" with a scope while the player is in mid-air to address "Quick Sniping".

Addressed an issue in which the fire rate of burst guns would reset after a player died.

Addressed an exploit within SVO which could potentially allow players who are not the clan leader to remove other players from a clan.

Addressed an issue which was preventing "Custom Loadouts" from loading correctly.

Addressed an issue which prevented users from adding players to their ignore list.

Addressed an issue in SOCOM: Combined Assault which allowed players to potentially throw grenades through solid objects in Multiplayer games.

Updated the Vulgarity Filter within the game lobbies.

Addressed an issue in Winterblade, Single Player, where the player could potentially become stuck.

Addressed an issue in which prevented Vehicles from respawing properly.

Addressed several minor text issues throughout both SOCOM 3 and SOCOM: Combined Assault.

Addressed some issues which allowed SEAL Weapons to be available to the Mercenaries within the armory.

Addressed an issue which could potentially remove the satchel from a level during gameplay.

Addressed an audio issue in which the "fire" sound effect would play continously.

Addressed a graphic issue which would corrupt the headset icon causing a yellow line to display accross the screen during gameplay.

Addressed an issue which prevented M2 mines from being destroyed by any type of grenades or explosives.

Addressed an issue which prevented environmental and ambient sounds after the first round

of a match.

Addressed an issue in which Taunt text would be displayed in blue instead of red when playing with a SOCOM: Combined Assault disc.

Addressed an issue in Liberation where the player was able to leave the map boundary.

Addressed an issue in After Hours where the player was able to leave the map boundary.

Addressed an issue in Echelon, Suppression gametype, in which some sound effects would not play properly.

Addressed several instances within multiplayer maps in which the player could become stuck during gameplay.

We are also in the process of identifying the issue which seems to have affected the Demo / Breach gametypes. I'll have more information shortly.

Message Edited by DevGru-Echo on 11-19-2007 03:40 PM

Message Edited by DevGru-Echo on 11-19-2007 05:49 PM

They may have patched the fun back into Socom atleast for now enjoy bitches

Guest [OHM]_contract_
KingJunk ]
_CONTRACT_ ]

I don't know what dumb ass posted thatb but there is NO Crossroads. Instead of Crossroads he/she may have ment Desert Glory.

who told me??? Dumbass : NO Urgent Fury Headquarters e-mail : YES :o :o :o :o :o

Guest H.A.V.0.C

I got the maps last night and played them for a bit, but for some reason I still feel......its too little, too late. I'm not saying that I wont play socom here and there, from time to time. But the addictive power it had over me, and my 12 hours a day and all nighters on the weekends....are over.

Actually with my new life schedule, I don't have time to enjoy any games anymore. With school, work, kids, and us building a new lake house. My life seems to have exhausted any free time for gaming.

I keep saying to myself....."any place worth going, is never easy to get too" but then I think to myself "it better be damn nice when I get there!" anyways guys, sorry for the rant......I"m just upset because I just dropped off a check for $95,000.00 $$CASH$$ to the builder, (and thats just as a down payment ON THE LAND! IT"S NOT EVEN PART OF THE HOUSE YET!)and anytime I spend money like that, in one place at one time...I feel sick and run and weep all alone in a dark closet.

Luckily, I brought my laptop with me in here.... so I could post about my traumatic experience.

Anyways guys have fun!wit the new maps, and I'll see you around every once in a while when I can.

-HAVDINI

H.A.V.0.C ]

I got the maps last night and played them for a bit, but for some reason I still feel......its too little, too late. I'm not saying that I wont play socom here and there, from time to time. But the addictive power it had over me, and my 12 hours a day and all nighters on the weekends....are over.

Actually with my new life schedule, I don't have time to enjoy any games anymore. With school, work, kids, and us building a new lake house. My life seems to have exhausted any free time for gaming.

I keep saying to myself....."any place worth going, is never easy to get too" but then I think to myself "it better be damn nice when I get there!" anyways guys, sorry for the rant......I"m just upset because I just dropped off a check for $95,000.00 $$CASH$$ to the builder, (and thats just as a down payment ON THE LAND! IT"S NOT EVEN PART OF THE HOUSE YET!)and anytime I spend money like that, in one place at one time...I feel sick and run and weep all alone in a dark closet.

Luckily, I brought my laptop with me in here.... so I could post about my traumatic experience.

Anyways guys have fun!wit the new maps, and I'll see you around every once in a while when I can.

-HAVDINI

You should have contracted me to do the plumbing... :'(

KingJunk ]

Sorry, it was a mis-typed map and mistakenly put into the mailer.

I'll try not to be a "dumb ass" in the future, King. ::)

You just find all sorts of new and interesting ways to be my favorite guy in this community, don't you.