• Directors

Yes and it will include the new maps... please expect an update later this week guys... there has some Chaos going on with the directors and we have been slow to update our UF family

• Directors

Yes, the Fees were designed as a per participant and calculated as having a total of 32 participants on each console over the course of 2 events...

Hope that makes sense...

Shane ]

Yes, the Fees were designed as a per participant and calculated as having a total of 32 participants on each console over the course of 2 events...

Hope that makes sense...

No, that doesn't to me. Maybe I'm slow though...lol.

So if you pay for both Qualifiers, your not charged for the Tacmap?

it may not be a surprise, but you usually announce set tournaments with a lot of fanfare and hype leading up...so the lack thereof, as well as you stating that you've been thru some staff issues or whatever, is the surprise. How rushed is this one? Will we get details before the sign up date, etc?

Why does it feel like us COD players are getting the short end of the stick here ? We where suppose to have a small mini event during Socom Black as I understood it and we received nothing. Yet now Socom has another event going on with this Summer Boom tourney. Now to top it all off, your going to push the COD event back another 2 weeks. At last check there was as many if not more COD clans here as socom clans and what I'm asking is what about us ?

• Directors

Actually everyone has been getting the short end of the stick... as I have fallen short on my duties here at UF... with the new project and some issues...

As for the Socom Summer Boom, that was created by Johnson and others... while BGM and Dub have been working on a COD event as well as another COD even that was in the works...

The reason it did not get out in time is my fault... so lets say lessoned learned and we will move forward

I was wondering if I could get an answer to my question... I'm sure you are all very busy here at UF. My question is: Should I expect to be able to get my clan, The AieL Sept, into the upcoming COD tournament that is being discussed in this thread? Our homecoming, June 3rd, is fast approaching and I am looking forward to applying for our Hell Week. Hopefully we will have what it takes to be considered to be up to par for admittance into the UF community! I've gathered up a good group of guys who I feel fit the requirements and expectations here.

Please let me know, you know how to contact me. ;D

TheCaracarn ]

I was wondering if I could get an answer to my question... I'm sure you are all very busy here at UF. My question is: Should I expect to be able to get my clan, The AieL Sept, into the upcoming COD tournament that is being discussed in this thread? Our homecoming, June 3rd, is fast approaching and I am looking forward to applying for our Hell Week. Hopefully we will have what it takes to be considered to be up to par for admittance into the UF community! I've gathered up a good group of guys who I feel fit the requirements and expectations here.

Please let me know, you know how to contact me. ;D

You have yet to complete Hell Week? If not, then you might wanna get signed up today...you have to have completed hell week for either COD or Socom to be considered.

You may want to re-visit this thread http://www.urgentfury.com/uf_forum/index.php/topic,23014.0.html

or

re-read this post by Shane

Caracarn, I appreciate your eagerness but your application has been denied at this time. You may reapply for Urgent Fury in no sooner than 60 days from today which is June 3rd, 2010.

After a long discussion amongst staff and the Admins of 141, this decision was based on a simple issue.

This application was turned in on April 1 at 1:00am under the name TheCaracarn, at 8:55pm you were verified in a 141 room using your FrozenPaw Name. Though we do understand that the WOLF Clan Leader did remake the room and WOLF did not play with the original Roster, the intent to play was there.

We are very strict here about UF members using two different personas to attempt to play in two different clans at the same time. This goes to the very heart of Integrity.

We wish you luck in your endeavor as AieL and will see you this summer.

@Mike: I've been counting down the days since that was posted. I've even considered putting a countdown (UF like) on our clan site to help pass the time... I know I have personally read that thread one too many times. I am haunted by a 24 hour mistake can lead to 1440 hour consequence. So yes Mike, I am well aware :) Thanks for the reminder.

All I am doing is asking if it is at all possible for my clan to play in the upcoming 141 tournament... I didn't think it would be like pulling teeth! :laugh: I know it has been at least a week since I first inquired, and have not gotten an answer from any MW2 UF staff members yet.

The reason why I am asking. From my understanding, this is the last qualifying tournament for the tournaments to come later this year. So, if we are not able to play in this one, we will be out for the rest of the year. Our 2 month ban essentially then becomes a 1 year ban.

I understand and accept why I was banned; however, the punishment was for two months. I did not expect to be virtually excluded from any UF event until the winter months when the next Call of Duty comes out. Even Shane stated so in his post in our hell week app, "We wish you luck in your endeavor as AieL and will see you this summer."

I want to get things sorted out here so we can be a part of such a great gaming community as soon as possible. If not now, so be it.. But I figured it wouldn't hurt to at least inquire about the summer 141 tournament. Perhaps even a compromise could be established? I have several in mind that would be more than fair in exchange for eligibility for the fall/winter games or even access into the upcoming tourney. Better to see if there are any options available rather than say nothing? If nothing works out, we can wait.

Right now I am planning summer and fall activities for my clan, hoping UF will play a big part in it. My guys are having a blast at CT right now. We have had great experiences with some UF clans as well as other clans we have never met before. Hopefully we can maintain our current pace in CT and keep up with the great guys (141 runner ups) The Warriors. Hopefully we can give them a good run for top seed as well as a good fight in the playoffs!

I need to plan on what we are doing next, so once CT finishes up we can get going on it... whatever it is.

Currently, the applications for the 2nd 141 Qualifier will be closed before your June 3rd suspension is over.

There may be other options for you after your June 3rd, but you must complete your Hell Week regardless before being available to compete in any of the tournaments.