Preorder Socom 4 From Gamestop & Get Abandoned Mulitplayer Map

Hmmm a map as a bonus for pre-ordering? Well that makes me want to run right out today and drop my $5 on it. I'm not even gonna shower. Just throw on my flip flops and grab a shirt and out the door I go. ::)

If the last two installments of Socom had held my interest for longer than 2 weeks at time, I might find some time to pre-order prior to release date. The map Abandoned (which is by far NOT the best map on Socom) is definitely not enough to send me walking to Gamestop for it.

Not only am I not pre-ordering Socom 4, I'm not buying it the day it releases. I'll wait to hear the reviews on this one. With all the other kick ass games available now and then (COD Black Ops, Naughty Bear, Lego Harry Potter, etc) Socom 4 just doesnt excite me. Especially when the bonus is an old map.

Awesome!! ;D

For those who don't remember Abandoned. ;)

abandoned.jpg

This map in the Day was AWESOME but when they made it night only! FUCK THAT!

As others have said WHY would you do a map as a pre-order bonus? So ONLY the players that pre-order at Gamestop can play together? Fucking stupid IMHO! Let me guess Best Buy will get Desert Glory? Then Wal-Mart will get Sujo and EB Games will get After Hours!

Granted I would rather have it a map then a weapon that is unbalanced but I still think it is a poor idea.

Wrath ]
Sal0713 ]
Wrath ]

I already payed for mine I need to go get all this stuff lol.

I need to get my AC:Brotherhood poster' date=' GRAW Beta, and now this haha.

[/quote']

GRAW?

Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter.

I thought the new ghost recon was Future Soldiers. which looks fucking badass. i love the co-op gameplay they showed at E3.

Sal0713 ]
Wrath ]
Sal0713 ]
Wrath ]

I already payed for mine I need to go get all this stuff lol.

I need to get my AC:Brotherhood poster' date=' GRAW Beta, and now this haha.

[/quote']

GRAW?

Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter.

I thought the new ghost recon was Future Soldiers. which looks fucking badass. i love the co-op gameplay they showed at E3.

Yea I still call it GRAW for some reason lol...