Congrats to S!K Champions!

Well, I have been REALLY busy canvasing and recruiting for the upcomming CRUCIBLE tournament lately, and thought I would take a minute off and say congrats, and well done. My clan has been to the semi finals 2 times, and it wasn't easy. Great job!!

yeah talent...sucked you got booted we waited for about 10- 15 minutes for you..

but hell yeah tell your crew they were very good and put up a grat fight looking foward too many battles regardless of the situation and outcome ...take care and good luck in the future....

and i cant sway it enough great fuckin war

yea thanks man some idiot hit a poll during a semi-snow storm and knock my power out till like 2 in da morning...

i was like a little kid constantly calling everyone to get an update.. lloll kinda like when the eagles lose and i throw the remote type thing lol

again congrats sik and good lluck in the tacmap tourny hopefully we'll see u there for a repeat :-[

Thanks to everyone involved in this tournament. I had a blast participating. [g.V] you guys gave us an incredible tough time with one man down. No doubt we haven't heard the last of you. I can honestly say I looked forward to Tues and Thurs nights these past two months. UF, hats off to another well constructed tournament, looking forward to more now all I have to do is sneak a PS3 past my financial warden (wife) and we'll be set for Crucible.

"He who poops first, wipes last." Triumph the Insult Comic Dog

Pvt.-Jackson ]

Thanks to everyone involved in this tournament.  I had a blast participating.  [g.V]  you guys gave us an incredible tough time with one man down.  No doubt we haven't heard the last of you.  I can honestly say I looked forward to Tues and Thurs nights these past two months.  UF, hats off to another well constructed tournament, looking forward to more now all I have to do is sneak a PS3 past my financial warden (wife) and we'll be set for Crucible. 

"He who poops first, wipes last."  Triumph the Insult Comic Dog

Thats what Urgent Fury does! It MAKES you look forward to those wars, and puts more and more excitement into every battle. I LOVE IT!! I'm glad you are enjoying yourself here at Urgent Fury. I sure the hell am!