Will have black ops is 30 mins

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol, wow!!!

its not SOLD till next week. its in stores now. i get mine sunday afternoon, some people i know even sooner. the game has been at gamestop for about 2 days now. i just wouldnt recommend going online with it. rumor has it that treyarch has a special treat for people who go online before the midnight release on monday :) if you get it early, stick to single player!!!

Crusty_Demons;818330']It doesn't come out till next week...

lol, wow!!!

its not SOLD till next week. its in stores now. i get mine sunday afternoon, some people i know even sooner. the game has been at gamestop for about 2 days now. i just wouldnt recommend going online with it. rumor has it that treyarch has a special treat for people who go online before the midnight release on monday :) if you get it early, stick to single player!!!

Infinity Ward is one thing, but I wouldn't try going online early with Treyarch. Just my humble opinion, though I'm EXTREMELY jealous. If I might ask, did you get it at a Gamestop or "Mom and Pop" store. I'd love to mash on the campaign for a couple days before launch, this way I don't have to ever play offline when the game officially launches lol.

• Directors

Be advised. This could get ugly.

After having talked to a GameStop rep last night (Wednesday Nov.3rd), he has assured me that the FBI (yes...the FBI) is currently investigating the "leak" of the game by some retailers (including GS).

He also said that Microsoft has even vowed to ban any player caught using the software prior to the November 9th launch date. Just something to think about.

With that being said....stay tuned for the next episode (#75) of Urgent Frequency, as we go live (to tape) again for the Call Of Duty:Black Ops midnight launch party Monday night/Tuesday morning. Plus, Sam "Doc" Castanon III (PSN's The Tester Season 1) returns to talk about The Tester Season 2, among other things.

~V~

• Directors

Hey, I'm just reporting what I know. lol

Plus, this isn't about laws. It's about dollars and cents.

Game responsibly kids. ;-)

lol, this is to funny...

treyarch designed this game based on al the things they personally hated about mw2, ande one of those things was people getting the game on release day only to find folks 2-3 days ahead on the leaderboards. so you ask, whats the worst they can do? treyarch can ban players showing up online before the midnite release on monday from their serbers. thats what they can do. yes, yuo can make a new account and start over, but what have you gained in those days prior? i totally agree, and with my early copy i will beat the single player so i can concentrate on the obline portion.

Be advised. This could get ugly.

After having talked to a GameStop rep last night (Wednesday Nov.3rd), he has assured me that the FBI (yes...the FBI) is currently investigating the "leak" of the game by some retailers (including GS).

He also said that Microsoft has even vowed to ban any player caught using the software prior to the November 9th launch date. Just something to think about.

With that being said....stay tuned for the next episode (#75) of Urgent Frequency, as we go live (to tape) again for the Call Of Duty:Black Ops midnight launch party Monday night/Tuesday morning. Plus, Sam "Doc" Castanon III (PSN's The Tester Season 1) returns to talk about The Tester Season 2, among other things.

~V~

they said this last year.......the FBI is after the guy who leaked the game and put the game up for pirates to play it with their modded xbox 360's, a whole different issue than a early purchase.

On a happy sidenote, i know a place in NYC where they are slling early!!! Going later today after class =D

Also last year on MW2 they said they would ban too.....i got the game 4 days early, NOTHING HAPPENED!!! only the people who had pirated copies were banned (xbox 360 that is)

Crusty_Demons;818374']Doesn't the FBI have better things to do? For the love of god Mexican cartels are running wild among about a million other things and they are investigating black ops broken street date sales? :Cry:

Yeah, thats got me pretty salty....with all the actual CRIME that hurts people out there, you would think their time would be better spent than busting geeks who will never hurt a fly....no offense Ghost. I know your a really really really mean geek. ;)

they couldn't do a thing to him- he's done nothing wrong. if the stores broke some sort of agreement that is another story.

people that get it early are at some advantage- even if online stats dont count until release they already put hours into single player that you will (have/want) to do also, so while you are spending X hours doing that they will be ranking up in multiplayer, so it doesn't matter in the long run really.

These people just won't be ahead of you in the first hours of multiplayer but whenever you play single you lose ground against them.