Curiosity question for the Crucible

What was the reasoning for leaving the kill cam on ? I hate when you have a great hiding spot and you get a few kills in a row, then as soon as one of them respawns they run directly to your spot and nail ya. It's like rewarding someone for dying. I know, you should move around, but if the kill cam was off, you wouldn't have to worry about that.

DeAdLy-InTeNt ]
Red0ctobeR ]

It has to do with making sure everyone is not doing something they shouldn't be doing. Keeping everyone honest!

i second that its nice to know that when your killed people can see that it was a fair shot.

EXACTLY.

It's not so much that we're trying to cut down on any "rampant" cheating, because we do not believe that is the case here in UF......it's more to just cut down the "bitching" after you get shot. LOL

Undertow ]
DeAdLy-InTeNt ]
Red0ctobeR ]

It has to do with making sure everyone is not doing something they shouldn't be doing. Keeping everyone honest!

i second that its nice to know that when your killed people can see that it was a fair shot.

EXACTLY.

It's not so much that we're trying to cut down on any "rampant" cheating, because we do not believe that is the case here in UF......it's more to just cut down the "bitching" after you get shot.  LOL

amen brother!! ;D

I prefer it on as well....... Specially in respawn. If it was one death like in S&D then I could care less. But with respawn for somebody to just hide in the weeds and shoot you & your team members with a silent weapon isnt talent filled.

Kill cam on for me.

WiZ ]

I prefer it on as well....... Specially in respawn. If it was one death like in S&D then I could care less. But with respawn for somebody to just hide in the weeds and shoot you & your team members with a silent weapon isnt talent filled.

Kill cam on for me.

Are you serious wiz? Stealth is a huge part of teamwork and tactics ... I would have thought you would have respected that and appreciated it more. I'm not a fan of the kill cam, just because of what I mentioned earlier, it's almost like rewarding you for dying (cause you can run right back to that spot and kill them).

-Rage- ]

Are you serious wiz? Stealth is a huge part of teamwork and tactics

Im 100% serious..... In "respawn based" gameplay I absolutely want the killcam on. Its not about rewarding a guy for dying, its about not letting a guy lay in the weeds with a silent rifle for the entire map. Im all for "stealth & tactics" but the above situation (which happened all the time on Graw2) isnt talent. Just my 2 cents Rage.

WiZ ]
-Rage- ]

Im 100% serious.....  In "respawn based" gameplay I absolutely want the killcam on.  Its not about rewarding a guy for dying, its about not letting a guy lay in the weeds with a silent rifle for the entire map.  Im all for "stealth & tactics" but the above situation (which happened all the time on Graw2) isnt talent.  Just my 2 cents Rage.

Undertow ]

Yeah, Wiz has it right. The Kill Cam for RESPAWN is not a cool thing.

Come time for the first CoD4 tacmap tourney.......you may see a little shake-up in things. ;)

is it the captain in me or is this a bit Blah? It may just be the captain though :)..ill reread in the morning.

-Rooster- ]
WiZ ]
-Rage- ]

Im 100% serious.....  In "respawn based" gameplay I absolutely want the killcam on.  Its not about rewarding a guy for dying, its about not letting a guy lay in the weeds with a silent rifle for the entire map.  Im all for "stealth & tactics" but the above situation (which happened all the time on Graw2) isnt talent.  Just my 2 cents Rage.

Undertow ]

Yeah, Wiz has it right. The Kill Cam for RESPAWN is not a cool thing.

Come time for the first CoD4 tacmap tourney.......you may see a little shake-up in things. ;)

is it the captain in me or is this a bit  Blah?       It may just be the captain though :)..ill reread in the morning.

LOL....I must have been tired.

Other way around.

-Rage- ]
WiZ ]

Kill cam on for me.

Are you serious wiz? Stealth is a huge part of teamwork and tactics ... I would have thought you would have respected that and appreciated it more. I'm not a fan of the kill cam, just because of what I mentioned earlier, it's almost like rewarding you for dying (cause you can run right back to that spot and kill them).

I see both sides of the ball here, but with CoD the kill cam goes well with the overall theme of CoD online, just like stealth did with Socom. I think the kill cam adds to the fast paced game play of CoD, because it makes you have to stay on the move or swap locations after a kill or you run the risk of being tracked by a previously killed tango.