I need HELP!!!

I'm currently working on a project and need the community's help. I need to know what each tournament name was (i.e. "Riot Act") and what game it was played on (i.e. SOCOM II, COD4)

All the HELP is greatly appreciated!!! I have some things filled in, maybe wrong, but as I get new info I will edit in. TY.

URGENT FURY HALL of FAME

CoD MW2 PS3 Mini Tac-Map Tourney's

141 - [iMr] Immortals (4/2010)

CoD4 PS3 Tac-Map Tourney's

UF Riot Act - [sxB] Skull and Bones COD4MW

Socom Tac-Map Tourney's

UF1 - [Cp*] Capital Punishment - SOCOM2 - State of the Union

UF2 - [TOU] Tactical Ops Unit - SOCOM3

UF3 - No Winner declared - SOCOM3 - Road to Exhile

UF4 - [JyK] Junkyard Killers - Prisoner of War

UF5 - [ U ] The Uprising - Chain Reaction - Confrontation

UF6 - [ U ] The Uprising - Chosin - Confrontation

UF7 - [cKs] Canadian Killing Squad - Confrontation cold front - Coldwar

Socom No Boom Tourney's

UF: NESSA - [bD] Black Devils - SOCOM3

UF Black 1 - [\H/] Hollow Ground - SOCOM3

UF Black 2 - [-->] Don't Fuck Wit - SOCOM3

UF Black 3 - [s!K] SUICIDE KINGS - SOCOM3

UF Black 4 - [<N>] NightStalkers - Combined Assault

UF Black 5 - [PoW] Predators of War - Combined Assault

UF Black 6 - [aKr] AssKikrzRevivL - Combined Assault

UF Black 7 - [-->] Don't Fuck Wit - Confrontation

UF Black 8 - [ U ] The Uprising - Confrontation

UF Black 9 - [ U ] The Uprising - Confrontation

Socom Mini Tourney's

Long Winters Night - [ U ] The Uprising

Summer Boom - [ U ] The Uprising

Socom Year Long Tourney

2009 - [LPK] Lettin Punks Know

CoD4 PS3 Tourney's

UF Crucible1 - [iLL] iLL GaMeRS - COD4MW

UF Crucible2 - [LPK] Lettin Punks Know - COD4MW

UF Crucible3 - [LPK] Lettin Punks Know - COD4MW

CoD MW2 PS3 Tourney's

UF Crucible 1 - [AieL] Aiel the Sept

Horseman Tourney's

UF Horseman 1 - [DOC] Disorderly Conduct

( [101] Xanthe, [101] At3Dave, [RVN] Hellraiser, [LPK] COWonCRACK)

CoD4/Xbox 360 No Boom Tourney's

UF CrucibleX - [LTU] ARAS

1v1 $ingles Tourney's

UF Ronin I: SOCOM: CA [LPK] COWonCRACK

UF Ronin II: SOCOM: CA [101] SOTG_Miz

UF Ronin I: COD4: [sHO] Carnage71

UF Ronin II: COD4: [sxB] willywonka159

Edited by Johnson30

Tac maps SOCOM

UF5 = Chain Reaction

UF6= Chosin

Black UF 4, 5 and 6 were all SOCOM 3/ Combined Assault

The rest were SOCOM Confrontation

Wasn't there a tournament right before Black Ops dropped that AIEL won besides the one they also won?

Edited by Red0ctobeR

Tac maps SOCOM

UF5 = Chain Reaction

UF6= Chosin

Black UF 4, 5 and 6 were all SOCOM 3/ Combined Assault

The rest were SOCOM Confrontation

Wasn't there a tournament right before Black Ops dropped that AIEL won besides the one they also won?

Nice work, I will check on AieL

Looking at what you posted Johnson... I see you have a section for 'SOCOM Tac-maps' and then have listed the Tournament name, and the SOCOM game under it... For CoD, you have a CoD4 section with the Tournaments underneath... then a CoDMW2 section with the Tournaments underneath... Why dont you just make one 'Call Of Duty PS3 Tournaments' section and just list them the way you did for the SOCOM ones.... and just specify the game, and Tournament underneath. Or better yet, have it organized SOCOM... with everything organized underneath.... then 'Call Of Duty' with everything organized underneath.... Then if there are any other games, you can just add a section. So if someone is viewing, they can just look at what games had what Tournaments, and who won.

Just my opinion.

-Slith

AieL also won UF: Gauntlet (MW2). Everything else looks good.

Just curious but what happened in the 3rd tac map that no winner was declared??

The tournament ran 34 weeks (if memory serves) and no winner was declared, as it was shutdown prematurely. APC led from the start of the tournament to the conclusion. One of the most grueling tournaments I've ever been a part of. I believe I played in over 100 wars during that tournament alone. :wacko:

Edited by o-BacklasH-o

• Directors
AieL also won UF: Gauntlet (MW2). Everything else looks good.

The tournament ran 34 weeks (if memory serves) and no winner was declared, as it was shutdown prematurely. APC led from the start of the tournament to the conclusion. One of the most grueling tournaments I've ever been a part of. I believe I played in over 100 wars during that tournament alone. :wacko:

Yup that is John, AC and I's claim to fame on UF, we held Antenora as KO to the bitter end on that Tournament.

Looking at what you posted Johnson... I see you have a section for 'SOCOM Tac-maps' and then have listed the Tournament name, and the SOCOM game under it... For CoD, you have a CoD4 section with the Tournaments underneath... then a CoDMW2 section with the Tournaments underneath... Why dont you just make one 'Call Of Duty PS3 Tournaments' section and just list them the way you did for the SOCOM ones.... and just specify the game, and Tournament underneath. Or better yet, have it organized SOCOM... with everything organized underneath.... then 'Call Of Duty' with everything organized underneath.... Then if there are any other games, you can just add a section. So if someone is viewing, they can just look at what games had what Tournaments, and who won.

Just my opinion.

-Slith

I like this idea, but maybe to build on it you can organize it like this: Socom Tac Maps, Socom Other, CoD Tac Maps, CoD Other. I just think that UF's tac maps should be highlighted because those are the tournament's that set UF apart from all those other sites that just have a season with a playoff. Doing it this way kinda does that, but also show's that UF does still do seasons with a playoff incase that's all someone's looking for. Then later you can even add a section for UFGL when that gets going full steam.

Here's the won I believe you left off.

The Gauntlet (CoD:BO)

[Aiel] The Aiel Sept

Can we also get our changed for some reason "The" is in the middle on your post it should be at the start.

CoD MW2 PS3 Tourney's

UF Crucible 1 - [AieL] Aiel the Sept

Also one other thing shouldn't the games be placed in order on your list. I see Cod MW2 141 on top with iMr but then the other MW2 tournament is on the bottom, just think it'd look better having them all in their own groups.

Edited by Last-

• 3 weeks later...