Who do you like tonight in the National Championship?

This was a good game, no matter what the SEC people may say. OSU had a let down 2nd quarter and played solid the rest of the game. Who gives a shit if they scored w/ 1:13 left in the game? Why is it a garbage time TD, last time I checked, its still a TD, and it was still in regulation. What if the Buckeyes woulda got an onside kick, TD, onside kick(again) and another TD to tie it?????? would it have been a "garbage time TD" still? No matter what, OSU scored IN REGULATION, so I just dont understand why its crap. All I know, I find more Michigan fans talkin shit to OSU since we've been owning them and its really pathetic. IF RR gets them to win, more power to them, but if now, deal with it.

LSU beat us fair and square, I still enjoyed the game, the worst part is now we have to watch over played hot head football players now that CFF is over. But, College BB is here so be ready for March Madness.

It is a garbage time TD cause LSU didn't really care if they scored. That gives them the opportunity to get the ball back sooner and run out the clock.

I am not a Michigan fan so you can shelve that train of thought too. I just do what I can to stir up any Luckeye Fans I can find.

Sorry you got all butt hurt cause your team lost 2 years in a row to a better conference.

_-Dominion-_ ]

It is a garbage time TD cause LSU didn't really care if they scored.  That gives them the opportunity to get the ball back sooner and run out the clock.   

I am not a Michigan fan so you can shelve that train of thought too.  I just do what I can to stir up any Luckeye Fans I can find.

Sorry you got all butt hurt cause your team lost 2 years in a row to a better conference.

LOL.....I don't think there is any question about that last statement.

It seems to me, after reading all this talk about how much of a dominating force the SEC is, that the BCS Committie should just simply cut out the National Championship Bowl game and give the trophy directly to the team that wins the SEC each year.  

The SEC is a tough conference.  No one has said anything to the contrary.  In fact the since 1999 the SEC and Big 10 have met twice in the BCS Championship game and the SEC is 2-0 in that match up.  In fact overall the SEC only leads the Big 10 13-12 in bowl game match ups since 1999.  The SEC, since 1999, is 3-0 in BCS Championship games while the Big 10 is 1-2 so in that aspect the SEC is dominant.  But I dont think anyone can say that the SEC dominates over the Big 10 just because they're up by one game in the record.

It was a good game last night and another good year of bowls.  And like D_dubya mentioned, its time for College Basketball now so BRING ON THE MADNESS!!!!

I'm not from SEC country.  In fact, I'm from PA.  MY parents, grandparents and gf sister and parents all went to Penn St. 

I say the SEC is dominant, not because of the 9 year records in big games, but rather because I watch the games and see the difference in the talent.  I simply ask myself this.......Self, Who is the 3rd best team in the Big Ten?  The Illini? Wisky? Penn State? How would any of those teams do in the SEC?  I would venture to say that they would all be at the bottom. The I ask myself, who is the third best team in the SEC?  Florida...  How would they fair in the Big Ten?  Prolly some where at the top...right?

RR at Mich should be a huge lift for them and the conference.  And as much as it pains me to say it, I think Penn St.  would benifit from Joe Pa....moving on, not dying, just retiring.  You know Ohio St will always be tough and until this year Wisky has been stepping up.  I'm looking forward to the Big Ten stepping up their game in time for the Plus 1 format.

Now USC vs LSU....that would have been something to watch. Fucking BS...I mean BCS ::)

-Omni