INIVITE NIGHT IS UPON US!

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WHEW!

And with that, I am off to spend some time with my guys on CoD4.

Everyone, thank you for showing up for Invite Night. It's always a charge for Sniper and I, after the hard work in creation, to see so many appreciate the effort, both in your posts and in your anticipating attendance.

We hope you enjoyed the podcast as Cmdr. Fury delivered another sterling offering and we hope you liked the results.

To those who did not receive an invite this time around, hopefully you'll hear from others that there's still plenty of reason to stick around the community! Stay tuned!

Sometime tomorrow night, Thursday, I will be posting up the physical invitations for both Black IV and the UF Crucible, and it will be at that time you can accept or deny your invite, and specify your Clan Rep if you accept.

Let's start of the 2008 series of UF tourneys the right way, guys!

- TOW

Ya job well done audacious, and to PUDDYTAT for his sig.

I want to say that going to 32 teams is a truest attest to this community. We on the staff set out a goal to reach out to 32 teams. To try to make this the baddest tournament to ever be seen. We reached out to our fellow members and asked for help to make that goal.

Well for all of those that helped get the word out, motioned people toward the site and overall for those who put tightened up their bootstraps I need a round of applaus. Good job and congrats to everyone who made it.

Guest [odc]..GhostDawg..

Hooyah!  Back in the mix!

To the UF Admins - much thanks for all of your time and effort.

To all the vets of UF - congrats and welcome back!

To all the new UF participants - hang on boys, you're in for a helluva ride!