10 Golden Rules of Online Gaming

Guest NEO-X

Guest Stealthknight

LMFAO WOW that was hilarious.

If someone shoots you to death using nothing but a pistol and with his eyes closed, he is being cheap. Cheap is one of the most brutal insults after noob, and anybody who hears it will feel worse about the fact they are winning ten to zero. It's a hollow victory, because they are so cheap.

This is my fav...

"If someone shoots you to death using nothing but a pistol and with his eyes closed, he is being cheap. Cheap is one of the most brutal insults after noob, and anybody who hears it will feel worse about the fact they are winning ten to zero. It's a hollow victory, because they are so cheap."

I like the cheap weapons.... I didn't start playing online until SOCOM 2. And then it was the M60, then the IW, and before graduating to S3 it was the M14.

What are they now? The F90 and MK48. I laugh long and hard when I hear someone on my side say "he just killed me with a F90, I'm gonna take it from him and see how he likes it". Like it makes a difference what weapon someone uses to get a kill. Don't you have to kill him with your weapon first to get the F90? Some pretty wierd logic goes on in some of these games.

Guest [+30]PuddyTat

that is great, but i think they forgot one, so im gonna add it:

11. teamkill - the act of shooting someone/being shot by someone on your own team. when this hapens, and you kill a teamate, they should have held their ground and stayed out of your firing lane. everybody on your team is supposed to know where YOU are firing at all times, and watch YOUR back. anyone that runs in your line of fire is definitely a n00b. on the other hand, anybody that TK"s you needs to pay attention to what they are doing. make sure they know that teamkilling is "cheap" and that they are "gay". they should have been in a better position, and they are probably in cahoots with someone on the other team. but since you dont know who, it makes the entire opposing force "gay" along with the teamkiller, and if you were the host he would have been kicked a long time ago. $10 says he tries to blame it on lag ;D

xPUDDYTATx ]

that is great, but i think they forgot one, so im gonna add it:

11. teamkill - the act of shooting someone/being shot by someone on your own team. when this hapens, and you kill a teamate, they should have held their ground and stayed out of your firing lane. everybody on your team is supposed to know where YOU are firing at all times, and watch YOUR back. anyone that runs in your line of fire is definitely a n00b. on the other hand, anybody that TK"s you needs to pay attention to what they are doing. make sure they know that teamkilling is "cheap" and that they are "gay". they should have been in a better position, and they are probably in cahoots with someone on the other team. but since you dont know who, it makes the entire opposing force "gay" along with the teamkiller, and if you were the host he would have been kicked a long time ago. $10 says he tries to blame it on lag ;D

lmao I concure lol