Heath Ledger is Dead

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Snake Doctor ]
RNG187 ]

haha nah snake' date=' your opinion was well thought out, and politically correct (<----IMO), my opinion is rude, a bad thing to publically admit on an open forum where anybody can see, and prickish to say in a topic like this.

[/quote']

Thank you.

I share your opinion.  I just wanted to comment on it so I thought I'd clean it up a bit for those who live by political correctness.  It wouldn't be the same if I were talking about it out loud.   ;)

I for one cant stand political correctness.  IMO it has no place in our society.  If you're fat you should be called fat, if you're a damn bean pole you should called a bean pole, if you're ugly then you should be called ugly, if you're hot you should be called hot and except the fact that you will be stared at for most of your younger years, if you're a midget you should be called a midget, if you're an amazon you should be called an amazon, you get the idea.  What ever happend to being truthful with one another and having thick enough skin.  Hell we all have something to offer society, well most of us anyway, who cares if you're a fat ugly amazon or a skinny hot midget.  As long as you're a productive part of society.  IMO    ;D

Political correctness has no place in society, but tact does.

• 2 weeks later...

Bump...

Update: "Accidental overdose: Heath Ledger died after consuming a cocktail of prescription drugs

Heath Ledger died of an accidental overdose of prescription drugs that included painkillers, sleeping pills and anti-anxiety medication, the New York City medical examiner said today. "

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/showbiz/showbiznews.html?in_article_id=512662&in_page_id=1773