Guest [OHM]_contract_

Guest [OHM]_contract_

Good Luck to all clans, all members, all staff, everyone. When a video game becomes personal, it's time to step back.. So this is me stepping back..

I will be around, but I will no longer part take in any tourneys...

so, c ya on the flip..

[COU]_CONTRACT_

Guest Stealthknight

well, not sure what happened but best of luck to you. Hope things work out for the best and everything gets straightened out.

as Rocko (the funny man) would say: "Catch you on the flip side"

Same here bro, I hope things got worked out with the issue you were having. Appreciations for doing what you could to down play the drama (I think we've had more than enough drama lately). Although I know very little of the circumstances I sincerely wish you the best and hope you can continue to be a welcomed member here in the capacity you see fit.

I agree game issues should never cross the line into personal or disrespect of one another, I also however believe that for the most part sometimes things get out of control without a person meaning to do so. Whatever the issue was and who it was with and if things can't be reconciled at this time than giving some time to reflect and consider each others position may allow the parties involved to reach a mutual and respectful agreement between them. I believe that most every member of UF (even if sometimes they fly off the handle) hold respect and honor in esteem and the capacity to be considerate of each other does exist. Giving time rational heads prevail, maybe not at first but in the long run the membership of UF do indeed have the humility to eventually think things through and discuss things without any personal attacks.

Hoping the best for you Contract.

Goat.

Guest [odc]..GhostDawg..
saint52 ]

......once in, never out.

sounds like something that happened with some jelly beans and this chicka i dated a while back.....uhhh....never mind.