DV8NEWS.COM unleashes its new website

WiZ ]
caingo ]

I particularly enjoyed the non mention of Demo. Classic!!!

lol, same here.

I'm not entirely sure if that was sarcastic or not.

Never sure, since Demo ran with you OGC boys for a while and I think Wiz was always a fan of the man.

But that's our typical response to that question. We mention there was a third, but we need not speak his name. Saying it usually either makes Sniper and I chuckle, or makes us puke...and I couldn't take that gamble that night of the interview.

If it was or wasn't sarcastic, and it's fine if it was, we're not offended on this end.

Quite frankly, we don't like the guy much.

Undertow ]

I think Wiz was always a fan of the man.

lol, something like that Tow. :) That guy ran us out of UF 1 period with lie after lie and sneaky PMs that he never admitted to you he sent. Oh well, that was then.....

Im happy where this is right now and I appreciate what you & Sniper have put together for us to enjoy.

Guest KingJunk

Demo was before my UF time, but is that the guy I hear other peeps refer as "Demo Dick"

I hear he was some type of Hitler or something lol ohh well glad it was before my time!

Nice stuff Tow. I thought you kept it together pretty well. I can't stay that calm for long periods of time. And here comes the comments from my clan......I am called the Raging Red Man by many. ;D

YO! I love the forums you got over here! (Dv8 clan member Public-Defender-)

Thanks and stay as LONG as you like, Public!

And no, Goat. Apple is not my girlfriend. She's just a VERY patient interviewer when her interviewee is quite........off that night.

Chili-Palmer ]

They said that people asked for more Warhawk news..!?

Who would ask for more Warhawk news.!? (i thought it died)

Nice Job Tow.. I think know how you felt, but it came off very good.!

I'll take a compliment from Chili any day.