Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Sign in to follow this  

Record 1.4 Million Snow Geese at Squaw Creek Refuge in Missouri

For those of you who are avid hunters like myself, you'll appreciate this. Look at how many birds there are, I mean shit lol. Guess what, I was there 2 weeks ago and just missed this phenomenon. That's snow goose hunting though, you just can't predict what they'll do or where they'll be.

Smoke, that is fucking crazy. I don't know how many of you watched the whole 5 minutes, but holeeeeee shit. I'm sad you missed those. I hate birds(except to eat) and wouldn't mind seeing that creepy scene ended with gunfire and blood. ;D

GHJUYT ]

i live in Missouri (about 2 hrs. away from Squaw Creek) and this is the first I've heard of it.

Squaw Creek is usually a hot spot for migrating snows, but they really packed in there this spring. Here is the status of the Refuge reported as of Thursday, March 13th:

Squaw Creek NWR: Reported that as of March 13, 2008 there were 1.5 million light geese staging on the refuge. There is also an estimated 500,000 additional light geese in the surrounding area.

I would have just dropped a plugged-in toaster into the lake and baked them all.

And then fed the world, ending world hunger, and then appearing on Oprah as she promotes my new book "Gooses Gracious! How I Fed the World."

I'd like to drop a "Mass Turd" on those F'n things as some payback!! Could you imagine being under a swarm/flock of those things and then....BAMM...shit attack! LOL