CLAN DEAD CELL INFO

We are a multi-game clan, but I have sanctioned specific rules to keep the function and purpose of our clan from getting lost in the fray, as a lot of larger, multi-game clans often do. [DC] has what's called different 'divisions'. Each division is a game, and as of right now we have three divisions: Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, the current SOCOM and upcoming SOCOM: Confrontation, and the upcoming Metal Gear Online on the MGS4 disc.

If you're a member of one division, you are not allowed to participate in the clan activities of another division. That way, we can keep our focus on individual members of each division. There is a 'Division Leader' of each one, and each division has it's own Officers. The entire clan's officers of each division get together on a regular basis to discuss plans and activities for the clan's members.

Our rules are very strict. Strict, in the sense that I do not want anyone to join a clan just to be in one. When we recruit individuals, there is a 30-day screening process, and frequent communication on our message boards IS a requirement. That's essentially what we are, a 'message board' clan. We discuss everything on there first, and then put it into action on each division's platform. Basically, we want people who want to be in a clan that is focused on teamwork and having a good time. Those two things are the most important to us. We have very detailed rules, and if you'd like to see them to get an idea of how we operate, email me at sniperwolf@dcdeadcell.com. We absolutely, do not, by any means, cheat or support cheating in any way, shape, or form. Our officers are constantly validating exploits as well.

If you are interested in joining, please sign up on our message boards with your PSN ID exactly as it is, case-sensitive. On our boards are recruiting areas, read the instruction FAQ's and post an application. In each division, we have Units that are timezone-based. There is a West Coast Unit, Central Unit and East Coast Unit. If you post an application, please tell us what timezone you are in, and what times you are consistently able to play.

HTTP://WWW.DCDEADCELL.COM

HTTP://WWW.CLANDEADCELL.COM

• Directors
-SnowBud- ]

A clan can make the thread, however individuals seeking a clan are not to make threads but instead use the networking page.

Actually- clans are required to use the Network section as well

Guest H.A.V.0.C
Sadist ]
-SnowBud- ]

A clan can make the thread, however individuals seeking a clan are not to make threads but instead use the networking page.

Thats the stupidest thing I have ever heard... You CAN'T use the networking links, then you would be recruiting from other clans, in UF <-- which is a definitely a NO NO! he did it the correct way, if it was wrong he would have been told by a admin or staff.

Sadist ]
-SnowBud- ]

NEGATIVE. Actually thats False. Clans are allowed to post. :P

But im sure bumping your own thread wont get you any brownie points.

• Directors
H.A.V.0.C ]

Thats the stupidest thing I have ever heard... You CAN'T use the networking links, then you would be recruiting from other clans, in UF <-- which is a definitely a NO NO! he did it the correct way, if it was wrong he would have been told by a admin or staff.

If Im mistaken, you need to post your clan in the network- no need to be an ass

Sadist ]

No you are correct.. they should post their clan in the network also, but they are allowed to post recruit msg here too.

Maybe they shouldn't allow recruiting posts untill you have officially joined the network.

Guest H.A.V.0.C
Chili-Palmer ]
Sadist ]

No you are correct.. they should post their clan in the network also, but they are allowed to post recruit msg here too.

Maybe they shouldn't allow recruiting posts untill you have officially joined the network.

That might be a good thing, and if he thinks I'm being a ass on that, wait till he really gets to know me....LOL

H.A.V.0.C ]
Chili-Palmer ]
Sadist ]

That might be a good thing, and if he thinks I'm being a ass on that, wait till he really gets to know me....LOL

LOL No shit!! ;)

Chilli should know he has had a recruit post up for like three weeks now. And for those who have read the post tow replied that it was okay for clans to post recruit threads, but not free lance players looking for a clan.they must use the network. I would throw a link up but i don't feel like looking it up. ;D

• 2 weeks later...