Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.

Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Sign in to follow this  

Kills in lastnight's "Shotgun Only" matches

I was curious if any other clans put up ridiculous numbers in individual kill amounts.

We had 1 guy get 103 kills on the first map and the same guy had 101 kills the second.

Click here to get 6 months Select Satellite Radio for $30 at SiriusXM.com

Get 6 months of SiriusXM All Access for only $50

Click here to get 6 months Select Satellite Radio for $30 at SiriusXM.com

A few of our guys were in 50-60's. Think I had like 36 in first game and I suck w/ the shotty. We had a crap load of nades going off so if ur game was like ours alot of em where probably from that?

The matches seemed to last forever. I had 85 and 83 i think, but it still wasn't good enough to help my team hold off the enemy from securing the flags. Good game BHZ. I think 1 of their's had 100+.

Tool_Minion ]

LMFAO, dude you KNOW you can't shit on my APC girl.

I shall now hunt you down and skull fuck you.

Enjoy. :-*

I got a glass eye put in just for that purpose.

And i ain't shittin on her, she's just world reknown for her nade prowess ,no?

Total I had over 180+ kills I hit 98 the first one 90 the second one me and Aj had to carry the team cuz our team didn't feel like playing as a team so now imma reevaluate who is playing this next game.

80-90 kills 20-30 deaths first game

103kills 57 deaths second game

lol and 98% of those where from bullets, i stopped using nades after the first game cause i kept tking and my respawn got all the way up to 40 seconds. not fun :P