ReD Cell's Return, (Please don't castrate me for this Tow, lol)

-Disciple- ]

If red cell is so peaceful now. Why was it you guys voted pito out of your room within 5 minutes without saying a word to him?

That's a total misunderstanding, Pito is definitely cool with us and we have no problem with him. What happened that night is I was trying to get into the room with Apoc from Stormwatch and was messaging Venom to see if they could make room for me and Apoc cause the room was full. Pito had originally followed me into the room and the other ReD members don't know him. So they assumed he was just a random that came into the room and voted him and another guy to make room for Apoc and Me. They could have just asked Pito to leave but the other guy when asked to leave wasn't so willing. So after they voted the other dude they proceeded to vote Pito as well. Had I been in the room it wouldn't of happened cause like I said the guys didn't know him but I do and would have told them not to and that he's cool cause Apoc was willing to just chill for the next game anyways.

So relay the word Disciple, Pito's totally cool, I'm sorry if he got upset, nothing harsh was meant by it. :)

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest H.A.V.0.C

Well for future notice, please do NOT vote anyone out on account of a *S* member. They can wait till the next game starts, or wait until we have started our own room.

Chili-Palmer ]

A leopard can't change it's spots.

And YOU are..?

Just because you do not know me does not mean that I haven't been a member or this community for awhile. I kept my mouth shut out of respect for my Clan and my Clan Leadership on alot of things in the past. Since I left APC I no longer have to do that.

I witnessed first hand all the crap the Demo put UF though and in my opinion, D should have kept this in PM's because anyone with half a brain would know that it probably wouldn't go well to advertise the rebirth of the Clan led by the guy that caused a shitstorm of problems for the Admins.

Tow/Sniper are too nice to openly say it but I am willing to bet that they both wish Demo would just disappear for good.

I have been here since day one (pretty much) & know ALL about what has happened in the past, but just as other clans have been given a 2nd chance, i would think ReD should too.! (although i do agree, D sure made a point to put the spotlight on it. lol)

They aren't even trying to get in here.. so there is no reason for this drama, it is only grudges. And i say let it go.

It is pretty obvious what side of it you are on, but since any & all of that ReD drama is so old, I would think we ALL would be over it by now, obviously you are not.

And with no clan tag i didn't know who you were, but had obviously been around with over 100 posts ;D

how many times can i put the word "obvious" in a post.?

Guest H.A.V.0.C
Chili-Palmer ]

And YOU are..?

Just because you do not know me does not mean that I haven't been a member or this community for awhile. I kept my mouth shut out of respect for my Clan and my Clan Leadership on alot of things in the past. Since I left APC I no longer have to do that.

I witnessed first hand all the crap the Demo put UF though and in my opinion, D should have kept this in PM's because anyone with half a brain would know that it probably wouldn't go well to advertise the rebirth of the Clan led by the guy that caused a shitstorm of problems for the Admins.

Tow/Sniper are too nice to openly say it but I am willing to bet that they both wish Demo would just disappear for good.

Dude you are too new to even remember Demo, you are going off what you have heard. You know NOTHING about what went down or who he is. The man had his own issues and dealt, with it in in his own way. I'm sick of seeing people that don't even know ReD-Cell post shit about them and their leader. If I recall you came in late in the game, and are posting on hear say instead of actual knowledge of being there. So don't give me this.....you witnessed first hand shit. I WITNESSED IT ALL! and he is a good guy! Maybe not to some, but to many he is cool, If you don't like him then thats cool( everyone is entitled to their opinion) but someone who truly doesn't even Know a person, and is going of hear say, their opinion is invalid to me. Thats just my opinion.

Also..

Hear say = One side

EVERYONE makes mistakes & EVERYONE has said or done something they would like to go back & do different.

Including Demo, Tow, myself, Havoc, etc.. EVERYONE.! (probably Deutscher now too ;D)

guys, Chili's right(oh shit! hell froze over. ;D jk bro) it's old news, and they're not trying to get into it. D75 only made this thread to clear up any confusions and to stop the influx of PMs asking about the situation. i say we all chill out, chill, smoke a bowl, and just let the shit roll. ReD's back, not starting drama, not trying to get into UF, they're just back. no need to stir the water. i wasn't around for all the bs, and quite honestly i'm glad i wasn't.

Guest H.A.V.0.C
Red0ctobeR ]

Lets calm down.

We are ALL calm.... what makes you think we are not? And as far as being let back into UF I say they should! I mean they started the damn thing.

for those that know me, and past events during the START of Demo's true and ridiculous nature coming out....please pay attention to the flashing billboard that says "I told you so." This is my vindication, because standing up against "the powers that be" against Demo and his deceitful, manipulative ways, caused many rifts and lost many friendships for me. Too many people believed the party line, and, well...lol "I told you so."

Anyway, Deutsch...as much as I loved ripping apart ReD members in socom with ease, you seem like a cool dude and I won't hold your leader's dysfunction against you. Unfortunately, that tag may not receive the same benefit of the doubt from many, many people and clans. It ended a joke, and people laugh at Demo's attempt to rise again. This post isn't a flame post, I"m genuinly smiling as I type :)

H.A.V.0.C ]

Dude you are too new to even remember Demo, you are going off what you have heard. You know NOTHING about what went down or who he is. The man had his own issues and dealt, with it in in his own way. I'm sick of seeing people that don't even know ReD-Cell post shit about them and their leader. If I recall you came in late in the game, and are posting on hear say instead of actual knowledge of being there. So don't give me this.....you witnessed first hand shit. I WITNESSED IT ALL! and he is a good guy! Maybe not to some, but to many he is cool, If you don't like him then thats cool( everyone is entitled to their opinion) but someone who truly doesn't even Know a person, and is going of hear say, their opinion is invalid to me. Thats just my opinion.

To new to even remember Demo eh? I was/am friends with a few former ReD members Havoc. I may have only gotten into APC in the early to mid parts of UF3 but make no mistake about it, I had watched from afar from quite some time before that. You think people don't talk about problems in their clan when no one is around from said clan? I knew all about the bad shit in ReD long before I even decided on where to app to.

That knowledge impacted my decision more than the reasoning I gave in my application to APC. I really did not want to blow my chance on getting in to APC by saying I did not care for the leadership in their allied clan at the time.

I was here when Demo was booted from UF. I was here when Demo had a different name and played with OGC after he was booted from UF. I was here when he made Black Cell and abandoned most of his former gunners.

Don't get me wrong Havoc. I do not have a grudge against Deusch. I kinda like him :) He is fun to have around just to see what he says next.

But.......If he wants to publicly announce the return of ReD. That is fine. It is his right.

It is also my right to publicly question that when every single action I have witnessed have shown Demo to be a two bit lying snake that causes havoc where ever he roams. Actions speak louder than words Havoc. Demo's actions have given far more proof than I could ever hope to show.

Dom's advice is be very wary when dealing when ReD and Demo. If anyone in the future gets burned after the latest and greatest olive branch he is passing out I'll leave it up to Pathogen to drop a told ya so on them.

I wish them luck and hope they prove me wrong. I doubt it, but we all can dream can't we.

And to Chili, I am over it. But that doesn't mean I forgot about it either. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Distinct difference there in my opinion. I also think you could have fit at least one more obviously in there to :P

Chili-Palmer ]

And YOU are..?

Perhaps they do, I'm not arguing that. I feel Demo is a different person and he really is a good guy. He had some problems and dealt with it in not the best way, we've all been there and done this, I can say I've even done it myself. So to point the finger at him and say he can't change is saying there isn't a chance, people change and bridges once burned are mended everyday, though I'm not saying bridges will be mended there still exists the possibility that Demo has changed and from I see and can tell he has.

And in my belief it was a good idea. I got tired of sending SO MANY individual PM's! It wasn't necessary to keep sending them if this was easier for me and announcing ReD has returned has caused no harm because Tow and Sniper knew WAY ahead of me posting this thread that ReD and Demo had returned. And the only drama so far has been by Strick and yourself Dom, seems everyone else enjoys the thought for the most part and doesn't really mind. If Demo is a shitbag still then you're right, but if not then I think at the very least giving him the benefit of a doubt should be in order.

Demo doesn't want to cause problems for the admins especially Tow or Sniper, I don't have to fight his battles for him and he's already talked to both of them, but I will say it isn't nice to bad mouth someone who isn't here to defend himself. :-\

ReD Cell as a clan is different than it's leader, you can't hold an individuals actions against the clan he leads/is a part of, it's not fair and it's wrong. Red Cell has a knew philosophy, one that is very drama free and doesn't wish to cause problems, we're here just to have fun and do what we all do, play and do so without being caught up in all the clan politics bullshit.

Again this thread is innocent in intent and shouldn't be made into a drama laden problem.

And thank you Pathogen, you're a cool dude yourself, I appreciate the comment! I am a cool guy and though my tag may not make me welcome everywhere I go, I'll still wear it because I enjoy being a part of ReD and what ReD Cell AS A CLAN IS, and not to represent Demo and his ideals.

Eveyrone doesn't have to accept Demo and ReD Cell's return or be friendly to him/us, but a little respect for the clans members that haven't caused issues would be nice. Ya know?

RNG if you're smokin a bowl you better pass that shit again mang! That's good stuff you had last time ;)

I have been waiting for someone like Pathogen to say what he did.

And thank you for not feeling so politically correct, which is what Demo had ALWAYS depended people to do for him all while he bent the rules and talked his shit, and you just laid it out for what he was/and IS.

ReD Cell used to be APC's closest friends. Not allies. FRIENDS. I still like Wrath, who I believe is probably the greatest asset and person in that clan, but I will not hide this, Demo can go fuck himself. Quote me however you like and bold it to high heaven. And for anyone who thinks he is and, more importantly WAS, a great guy.....get a clue. Get a fucking clue. I don't care HOW long you spent with him. We (Sniper and I) spent JUSt as much time if not more, on a MUCH more intimate level with him behind the scenes here running UF.......and he was the CAUSE of Sniper and I leaving on two different occasions. Once just me and the second time both of us simultaneously.

Whenever I read that someone thinks he was a good man, I just shake my head.

But hey, there's some people out there who thought Hitler was a fun guy to hang around too.

In the end, ReD will do what it wants to do.

We (UF) have already been approached, not by ReD, but by someone else asking FOR ReD, if they would be allowed back here in UF. Sniper and I talked it through and we said they could, but ONLY because of one man's name that came up in our convo, and that was Wrath. We didn't want to freeze out someone like him or potentially others like him because of one dickbag. However, we put some stringent "rules" on said dickbag if he were to arrive back here so that if he DOES come back, he's on a short leash. If he DOESN'T come back because of it, then we're all the happier.

Hope that clears up the "who knows what UF is thinking right now" BS going around now.

Now hopefully this thread will just DIE already. I think it's just a shit topic to begin with and people are wasting too much time typing on it, myself included. Myself ESPECIALLY.

And let me know when I don't have to be so politically correct so I can tell you how we REALLY feel. ;)

Undertow ]

And thank you for not feeling so politically correct, which is what Demo had ALWAYS depended people to do for him all while he bent the rules and talked his shit, and you just laid it out for what he was/and IS.

ReD Cell used to be APC's closest friends. Not allies. FRIENDS. I still like Wrath, who I believe is probably the greatest asset and person in that clan, but I will not hide this, Demo can go fuck himself. Quote me however you like and bold it to high heaven. And for anyone who thinks he is and, more importantly WAS, a great guy.....get a clue. Get a fucking clue. I don't care HOW long you spent with him. We (Sniper and I) spent JUSt as much time if not more, on a MUCH more intimate level with him behind the scenes here running UF.......and he was the CAUSE of Sniper and I leaving on two different occasions. Once just me and the second time both of us simultaneously.

Whenever I read that someone thinks he was a good man, I just shake my head.

But hey, there's some people out there who thought Hitler was a fun guy to hang around too.

In the end, ReD will do what it wants to do.

We (UF) have already been approached, not by ReD, but by someone else asking FOR ReD, if they would be allowed back here in UF. Sniper and I talked it through and we said they could, but ONLY because of one man's name that came up in our convo, and that was Wrath. We didn't want to freeze out someone like him or potentially others like him because of one dickbag. However, we put some stringent "rules" on said dickbag if he were to arrive back here so that if he DOES come back, he's on a short leash. If he DOESN'T come back because of it, then we're all the happier.

Hope that clears up the "who knows what UF is thinking right now" BS going around now.

Now hopefully this thread will just DIE already. I think it's just a shit topic to begin with and people are wasting too much time typing on it, myself included. Myself ESPECIALLY.

And let me know when I don't have to be so politically correct so I can tell you how we REALLY feel. ;)

can we hit the bong now? ;D

Undertow ]

I think I'm about to have a heart attack. Tow THANKING a former APC member? lol Strange things are afoot at the Circle K....

All I have been trying to do is just be cool and announce the return of a clan a lot of people here still like. There's nothing wrong with that and shouldn't be a problem. I like how me announcing the return of ReD Cell turned into let's attack Demo for what he's done wrong. Talk about getting off topic and mauling someone for something he's done, I like how everyone acts like they've never stirred up shit before or caused a problem. I tried to leave Demo out of this thread as much as possible and everyone has to just keep bringing him up.

Point is people do shit all the time they're not proud of, Demo has openly admitted he isn't proud of how he handled things here at UF and how he acted before leaving, some also forgot that he had real life shit that was affecting him at the time. And yet he still apologized for what he did, how he left here, and for the drama he caused and he still gets pissed on, which is all well and good, but purposely bringing shit up when it wasn't brought up in the first place and then kicking him while he's down is pretty lame.

People need to start differentiating between Demo and ReD Cell, not all of ReD Cell is like Demo, Wrath and I are good examples of that. I may have caused a little drama here and there in the past but so has EVERYONE else, I'm no longer the immature idiot I used to be. But I'm not here to talk about myself, I'm just upset how a FRIENDLY topic turned into something of pure HATRED when there was no intention for it.

Lock this topic please I'm done.

RNG pass the bong, I need a hit something fierce

lol D-

Its not you man, it is that person and the tag he stood for. Like any tyrannical leader, a clan falls apart and comes back together on their say-so. Which makes ReD his baby, and everything attributed to him is attributed to that tag. I've really liked some guys that came out of ReD, one of them is with APC or was, and a couple others running around, and as I get to know you I can dig the friendly banter as well. You have to realize that UF is like a gossip circle...all the drama that has and will happen is human nature when groups of people are thrown together...so its a stew that occasionally boils over. And when 1 person causes so much insult and injury to so many...it is a hard thing to forget. Still waters run deep, as they say, and anything to do with him and the distaste we have over what he caused is like pouring oil over that water and tossing in a match.

I do applaud your backbone...you have an ideal/something you believe in, and no matter what flack you may receive...you're standing your ground. That shows your character, something hard to find at times.

D you asked for this when you put this thread up. You even asked tow to take it easy on you in your original post. You must expect that the face of Red Cell was Demo and people are gonna associate your clan with him. Just like path said. It looks like Tow is willing to look past that so you should revel in that thought and move on. People are going to have their opinion on ReD and there is nothing you can do with it but live with it. But like tow said he was hoping this was going to die. I figured you would want the same. So just let it die.

Demo was the reason we left UF 1 in week #8 still owning 7 states. I sent Tow "every" PM exchanged between that asshole and myself. All the threats, all the rule bending simply due to ReD not being able to beat us fairly in battle. I was constantly threatened with I either "sit this guy" or "that guy" during our matches or we'd be kicked from the tournament. ReD and iLL (MOB at that time) had a few properties that bordered each other and they were upset that they were slowly being squeezed from their own tournament. It was after hearing he had left that I approached Tow about returning.

Guest H.A.V.0.C

Let Ye, who is without sin throw the first stone. I guess I'm just a believer in people deserve second chances, as I'm sure many of you have had in life. But everyone will ridicule and point fingers at other people as long as its not at themselves. Thats just my opinion and I'm done with this thread.