Bouncing Baby Video Suspect Arrested:

Deutscher75 ]

I'd need less than 10 seconds...and that's only 10 because I'd need to reset my aim if the second kid runs after I shoot the first... >:(

No Way D, that is lettign them off easy. I'd have to get my hands on them and make it personal. ;)

And believe me, I'll need ALOT more time than 5 minutes to make sure they get a real good lesson.

It makes me sad and angry to watch that. It took me over 10 years to finally have a child and she is completely my world now. You can't understand unless you have your own children.

I used to not even notice children like at the grocery store etc. And now it's like I joined the baby club or something.

I hope they put this kid in with the regular inmates.

MarauderHD ]

It makes me sad and angry to watch that. It took me over 10 years to finally have a child and she is completely my world now. You can't understand unless you have your own children.

I used to not even notice children like at the grocery store etc. And now it's like I joined the baby club or something.I hope they put this kid in with the regular inmates.

That is so true man. I never paid much attention before I had my boy.

BigMoneyNacku ]
Deutscher75 ]

I'd need less than 10 seconds...and that's only 10 because I'd need to reset my aim if the second kid runs after I shoot the first... >:(

No Way D, that is lettign them off easy. I'd have to get my hands on them and make it personal. ;)

And believe me, I'll need ALOT more time than 5 minutes to make sure they get a real good lesson.

Those kids deserve severe punishment

OMFG i saw this crap on the news the other night, this stupid kid needs to get his ass beat. how the hell could he believe that doing that to a poor and innocent baby was funny??! if that baby had landed on his head it could of killed him. Now theres only one time that he got recorded doing this. i wonder how many times he played this sick game with the baby prior to his arrest? this bastard needs to get his face smashed in, his ribs broken and his fingers snapped, wait for his injuries to heal halfway and repeat the process. he makes me sick to my stomach.

luchesco ]

OMFG i saw this crap on the news the other night, this stupid kid needs to get his ass beat. how the hell could he believe that doing that to a poor and innocent baby was funny??! if that baby had landed on his head it could of killed him. Now theres only one time that he got recorded doing this. i wonder how many times he played this sick game with the baby prior to his arrest? this bastard needs to get his face smashed in, his ribs broken and his fingers snapped, wait for his injuries to heal halfway and repeat the process. he makes me sick to my stomach.

Oh God....Reading this gave me Shivers....Sounds like some hostile type of thing.......Thats is Sick what they did to the baby....I think if I would ever meet them two, I Would shove one their heads up the others ass =D *HanCock* Lol