The Dark Knight in THEATERS - Official Thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BigMoneyNacku ]
BX-ROBSTEALTH-NY ]

Maggie has to be the worst looking girl in a batman movie to date--

True, brudda. Number 2 on that list is Katie Holmes. ;)

I'd like to see Beil play a role in the next one. ;D

If Biel is in the next Batman, then Batman would, once again, have a secondary role. Joker took over this film, she'd totally take over that one ;)

Gyllenhaal definitely was the worst looking girl.. she looked so old, more like Bruce's mother or aunt than "love". Those two wrinkle lines on her cheeks were so huge.. I would've definitely preferred Katie Holmes (which I hate to say).

The Penguin WOULD be good but yeah, definitely would have to be a dark, evil version like they accomplished with the Joker. Maybe they could get John Leguizamo to do the part. He was badass in Spawn :D

I just got back from the movie & i gotta say.. HYPE.!

Dont get me wrong it is a good movie, but nothing near what all of the hype makes it out to be.

The first 30 min was probably the best.!

- Bank Job

- Magic Trick

Not that is isn't worth the money or the time to see it even more than once, but its not the greatest movie in the world. (like the numbers say)