another reason to play mgs4

-ChurcH- ]
-Affliction- ]

this rumor is most likely true as in mgs3, if you sped up the internal clock of the ps2 a week when you were fighting "the end", when you loaded the game he would be dead because he was so old.

Yeah, but I don't know who would want to skip the boss battle with "The End" because not only was that the best sniper battle ever, it was possibly one of the best boss fights of the entire series and one of the best boss fights of all time.

But with this... we have to sit and wait.

The CQC battle in MGS4 with Solid Snake and Liquid was great also

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest [iLL] Andawg

WOW, is no one paying attention to how much Johnny "Akiba" looks like Snake? And he doesn't have the nano-machines in him. Also isn't Snakes real name, or the name he gives Raiden on the Big Shell John? So....?

Andawg ]

WOW, is no one paying attention to how much Johnny "Akiba" looks like Snake? And he doesn't have the nano-machines in him. Also isn't Snakes real name, or the name he gives Raiden on the Big Shell John? So....?

snakes real name is david, as for raiden he does give him the name john, you guys should download the data base it is great.

You don't need the database for that. You need to have played the games and listened. And Andawg, yeah we realized it but what does that have to do with anything?

Yeah, Johnny looks just like Snake with different hair and doesn't have nano-machines in him, but that's a little irrelevant. He doesn't have them simply because he was afraid of needles so he never took any of the shots that were supposed to be given to him.

And what are you talking about with the name John? I don't remember Snake ever calling himself John.

All I remember is Snake=David, Raiden=Jack, Big Boss=JOHN

Guest [iLL] Andawg

The similarity and Meryl's attraction, now marriage, given his age, he(Johnny), In MY "Black Helicotper" ramblings, IS that clone already, they just didn't get the nano-machines in him....yet.

Andawg ]

Dude he doesn't look like snake really he looks sorta like liquid but thats where it ends lol the flash backs with him and maryl where funny.

CDBS14 ]

why are we speculating johnny is snake' date=' clearly he isnt. as for the best boss battle ever i got to say it is the ending in mgs4 when you fist fight ocelot.

[/quote']We're not saying Johnny is Snake, we're saying Johnny could possibly be another clone. Andawg is saying with Johnny's characteristics, he could possibly be another clone since he possesses some of the things that Snake has and such.

Even if Johnny is another clone, which I highly doubt, he wouldn't get the nano-machines either way because he's afraid of needles. He wouldn't take a needle if they tried to force it

Guest [iLL] Andawg

Wow I feel so special. I'd like to Thank God, and my Mom for giving me the strength to endure. My wife for not leaving me while I spend all this time with you losers instead of with her. :-\

I noticed the other day that I was close. But spaced it, thanks for the reminder CpDude.

CDBS14 ]

remember when big boss in mgs3 is prisoner the guard also has stomach problems' date=' i remember on the reviews they said that is johnnies grand father.

[/quote']That is Johnny's grandfather. He suffered from constipation but he did tell Snake that there's a tradition that all first born sons in his family are named Johnny.

-ChurcH- ]
CDBS14 ]

remember when big boss in mgs3 is prisoner the guard also has stomach problems' date=' i remember on the reviews they said that is johnnies grand father.

[/quote']That is Johnny's grandfather. He suffered from constipation but he did tell Snake that there's a tradition that all first born sons in his family are named Johnny.

yep, which is why johnny cant be a clone.

Guest [iLL] Andawg
Andawg ]

Wow I feel so special. I'd like to Thank God, and my Mom for giving me the strength to endure. My wife for not leaving me while I spend all this time with you losers instead of with her. :-\

I noticed the other day that I was close. But spaced it, thanks for the reminder CpDude.

CpDude ]

i take back my congrats, that loser part hurt my feelings.

Maybe it should be "US" losers ??