American Fatass

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i probably should have joined this, in retrospect. I used to run a mile in under 6 mins lol That was when I played 3 sports year round simultaneously, was recruited for soccer, and usta ranked for tennis.

NOW, however, I am a 6'2 265 fat ass who can't even run around the block. Thanks Rugby. Cheers to you and your multiple injuries.

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/26/37694002_eee7a5c847.jpg?v=0p/img]

Count me In, I Weigh about 138lbs and should weigh about 130,Im not that overweight at all, I just would like to lose some pounds for football, Im 14, And I also have a question, Usually before i go to bed i do 100-110 Sit-ups, Just wondering if i should do that everyday? or if i can just do it maybe 5 times a week, Right now i do it 7 days a week.

Its so sad but i have managed to gain more weight now I'm at 209. The other thing is I was working my butt off and out a lot eating a lot of unhealthy food and drinking soda. Now I have come back to drinking only water and eat healthy.

Just a word of advice. Check out all the products you eat. Try not to eat TV Dinners and anything that you have to warm up to eat. Try to eat a lot more fresh food. Also feel hungry? Try a P&J sandwich. Also DONT use a jelly or peanut butter with syrup. Use natural brands. Peanut butter has fat but it was GOOD fat and it will lessen your cravings. Trust me it works. Bring a P*J sandwich to work too if you want!