I got picked!!!!!!!

CDBS14 ]
WARPIG ]

Haha... thanks guys and yeah' date=' no clan... just a reminder of how ppl can get their thinking and moral compass so backwards sometimes. ;)

These are my other babies. :) Who can name them all? LOL

[img']http://jg3media.com/babies.png[/img]

Damn that is a lot of guitars. do you use all of them?

Not at the same time? ;)

I knew there was a reason I liked yah!!

Good stuff..

p.s. there's nothing wrong with that cheap Fender copy.. I happen to own a Fender Resonator myself.. along with another nine guitars.. but that Fender Res is rather nice for a Dobro replacement.. until I win the lottery or something.

aFender-Res.jpg

Da Goat Studio.. LOL.

MusicRm.jpg

Da Axe Wall..

MusicRm2.jpg

WARPIG ]

Haha... thanks guys and yeah, no clan... just a reminder of how ppl can get their thinking and moral compass so backwards sometimes. ;)

These are my other babies. :) Who can name them all? LOL

babies.png

Left to right..

Ovation, Fender Resonator, Fender Strat, Hard to see the next one.. Yamaha?, last one again hard to tell but if I had to guess I'd say a Fender 220 Dreadnought.

Haha Goat! Nice dude. Yeah it is hard to see the others... Fender 12 string and a Takamine G series, (made famous by Neil Young). LOL

And yeah, nothing wrong, and cheap was still $400, if I remember right. LOL Nice Ax wall man... looks like Les Paul, Gibson, Strat...Fender Tele... then I can't tell. You play out at all? I used to but haven't had the time.

Ahhh I should have known you'd have a Tak.. with all dem Fenders.. LOL.

on the axe wall..

You got the first three right,, then it's a Gretsch 3/4 size Bass, a Gretsch "THE BEAST" (my favorite guitar) and a 69 reissue Silvertone.. (that Silvertone has a great sound for the price) the other acoustics are a Gibson Montana, and an Ovation. There's also a Fender Squire, but that one doesn't rate the wall.. LOL.. its my "hey dude can I play one of your guitars.." I say sure.. and them hand them the Squire! LMAO.

I was in a punk rock band down in Austin, TX during my colledge days.. "Suspicious Activity" was the name of the band.. we might have made it big if we weren't so busy getting drunk and stoned.. LOL ahh college eh!

These days I just teach my son how to play drums, and teach my daughter some keyboards and guitar. Other than that i play for my own pleasure. Don't give a shit what any one else thinks.. I'm one of those guys that can play drums, bass, keyboards and guitar... but guitar has always been my favorite. MY son is better than I am at drums these days and the daughter is getting close on the keys.. but I'm still the king of the axe! in my house. LOL.

• 3 weeks later...

Ok guys, so I didn't win the 1k dollars... :-\ but man, what an experience. There were 3500 + ppl there from all over the world! It was freakin insane. I've played out in my life, coffee houses, clubs, even a blues festival, But never like this! LOL They will be sending me a recording in the next couple of weeks. I'll upload and let you guys check it. Any ways, just sharing with you all. :P