So as the wife was at work, and I was grabbing a snack before I fired up the PS3, the question is posed...what kind of food do you prep that your Mom would say "I didn't teach him that" probably in disgust.

I have a simple starter....

I toast some bread, and while it's toasting, cut a couple slices of Velveeta, butter the toast, throw it in the microwave for about 25 sec. and walla, Grilled Cheese. All I dirtied was a knife, the sandwhich is on a papertowl so the "plate" will be thrown away when done.

Guest [+30]PuddyTat

when i was in college, we used to buy rmane noodles by the case. they were usually about 10 cents a package, so for 20 bucks we could eat for weeks. after a while we got really creative and started cooking the noodles and pouring spagetti sauce on them. i wouldnt try it now, but back when beer was god, it made on hell of a meal.

Ok. A buddy of mine turned me onto this. I thought he was fucking nuts, but it's sweet. Mac & cheese, after you mived it all up, add a little dressing and a can of tuna fish(salmon is good too). He uses waaayyy more miracle whip than I do, but man it's the shit!!

1 minute egg sammich: small tupperware bowl, beat yer eggs in it, microwave 45 seconds, scrape out put on bread. Pyrex works better, but microwavable tupp works too. Used to drive my mom nuts and now drives the wife nuts. ;D

BigMoneyNacku ]

1 minute egg sammich: small tupperware bowl, beat yer eggs in it, microwave 45 seconds, scrape out put on bread. Pyrex works better, but microwavable tupp works too. Used to drive my mom nuts and now drives the wife nuts. ;D

Hell yeah it does, won't come clean if you don't clean it right away. hahahaha

So, this is done best by making Hash Butter. Mix as much Hash you can afford or take, LOL in with the butter and mix until you have a nice consistency then follow these directions. Enjoy... I know I have in "the day"... LOL 2311090smoke.gif

Ingredients

Hash Brownies

4oz (115g) Cannabis Butter

2oz (60g) Self Raising Flour

8oz (225g) Soft Brown Sugar

1.5oz (45g) Cocoa Powder (NOT Drinking Chocolate Powder)

1oz (30g) Ground Almonds

2 Eggs

Grated Rind Of One Large Orange (Important!)

1/2tsp Baking Powder

First, sieve the flour, baking powder and cocoa powder into a large mixing bowl.

Add the ground almonds, sugar and orange rind and mix together well.

Next, add the butter and eggs and beat the mixture together until smooth.

Bake at 150ºC (300F or Gas Mark 2), in a shallow dish, greased and lined with greaseproof (wax) paper for 50 - 55 minutes.

WARPIG ]

So, this is done best by making Hash Butter. Mix as much Hash you can afford or take, LOL in with the butter and mix until you have a nice consistency then follow these directions. Enjoy... I know I have in "the day"... LOL 2311090smoke.gif

Ingredients

Hash Brownies

4oz (115g) Cannabis Butter

2oz (60g) Self Raising Flour

8oz (225g) Soft Brown Sugar

1.5oz (45g) Cocoa Powder (NOT Drinking Chocolate Powder)

1oz (30g) Ground Almonds

2 Eggs

Grated Rind Of One Large Orange (Important!)

1/2tsp Baking Powder

First, sieve the flour, baking powder and cocoa powder into a large mixing bowl.

Add the ground almonds, sugar and orange rind and mix together well.

Next, add the butter and eggs and beat the mixture together until smooth.

Bake at 150ºC (300F or Gas Mark 2), in a shallow dish, greased and lined with greaseproof (wax) paper for 50 - 55 minutes.

lmao awesome, i saved the recipe ;)

One of my Favorates!

I call it "The Bomb Burger"

I first make garlic bread out of my roll. Spread soft butter and season with garlic powder and parsley flakes. Put in the toaster oven for 5 minutes.

Cook the Burger on the grill until cooked medium. Topped with a slice of Provolone cheese.

I put Buffalo Bleu cheese on the roll (not that salad dressing crud, real bleu cheese). Lettuce and Tomato (onions if they are not too strong). Then put on the meat, and top it off with freshly made guacamole.

Put on the top and ENJOY!

mmmmmm you can actually feel getting fatter, but it's sooooo good!

Johnson30 ]

One of my Favorates!

I call it "The Bomb Burger"

I first make garlic bread out of my roll. Spread soft butter and season with garlic powder and parsley flakes. Put in the toaster oven for 5 minutes.

Cook the Burger on the grill until cooked medium. Topped with a slice of Provolone cheese.

I put Buffalo Bleu cheese on the roll (not that salad dressing crud, real bleu cheese). Lettuce and Tomato (onions if they are not too strong). Then put on the meat, and top it off with freshly made guacamole.

Put on the top and ENJOY!

mmmmmm you can actually feel getting fatter, but it's sooooo good!

Wow, this sounds really good! I'll have to try this one out. :P

Ok guys I am sharing my secret Punna butter recipe from back in the day.

Uncles Punna butter french toast:

Ingredients

-1/4 oz umm your best oregano sifted

-1lb butter

-Half a dozen eggs

-2 tbs milk

-Thick country style sliced bread

-Powdered sugar

First you need a double boiler- Like you make chocolate with. Put butter and oregano in double boiler on low setting. Continue to stir for 12-15 minutes- be sure the heat is not too high as you do not want to burn the butter.

Take of of boiler and strain (keep the oregano/ do not disgaurd). Place melted butter in container and place in fridge.

Next beat your eggs and mix in milk, remaining strained oregano- This will give a cool looking texture to your toast as well.

Dip your Country style bread into egg batter, lightly brown on each side in a large pan.

While still warm apply large amounts of your puna butter your prepped earlier, sprinkle with powdered sugar and serve warm. This will serve 3-4 folks. I recommend a rainy day for this one and a nice comfy chair...

You can sub the oregano for some other high quality herb.