let's call this a public service announcement.

last night, i was just logging into socom and i followed a friend of mine(jack aka saint52 from COU) into a "smalls" room loaded with stormwatch members. before i could even hit the speak button, i had a few *S* members(who will remain nameless*cough*o*cough*m*cough*n*cough*i*cough) harrass me and jack telling us we both had fucked up clan tags on, and weren't welcome. although this member of *S* i had NO personal issues with, and he made that clear saying that both jack and i were good guys and normally good company, but b/c of our tags we weren't welcome. the clear side of this was that if we dropped our tags we could very easily play in their room.

consider this a public service announcement, from your neighborhood post-whore J-Rite. ;):-*

J-Rite ]

last night, i was just logging into socom and i followed a friend of mine(jack aka saint52 from COU) into a "smalls" room loaded with stormwatch members. before i could even hit the speak button, i had a few *S* members(who will remain nameless*cough*o*cough*m*cough*n*cough*i*cough) harrass me and jack telling us we both had fucked up clan tags on, and weren't welcome. although this member of *S* i had NO personal issues with, and he made that clear saying that both jack and i were good guys and normally good company, but b/c of our tags we weren't welcome. the clear side of this was that if we dropped our tags we could very easily play in their room.

consider this a public service announcement, from your neighborhood post-whore J-Rite. ;):-*

word

now see if you were making my sig instead, none of this would have happened.....lmfao......

Why NOT take this up with there leader?

or just leave if you was asked to

More than likely knowing Saint and J-rite they probably did leave after being asked to. Either way it's REALLY shitty to ban a person from a room when there's never been an issue with those people. J-rite and Saint aren't trouble makers in my opinion so I don't understand why they were subject to harassment. Kind of like racism, i.e. blame the black man for it because he's a different color and doesn't fit...just childish bullshit.

This is just my OPINION so please don't shoot me down!

But it seems there has been some bad blood around here lately and the creators have asked that a certain clan to remove all its members even the one's that had nothing to do with what went down and they was forced to leave. So its like a tit for tat now you don't want our kind there and we don't want ur kind here.

Its pretty all sad and silly if u ask me, but who am I!

But it seems there has been some bad blood around here lately and the creators have asked that a certain clan to remove all its members even the one's that had nothing to do with what went down and they was forced to leave. So its like a tit for tat now you don't want our kind there and we don't want ur kind here.

ye who are you? are you knew to UF? in a clan?

-Affliction- ]

Would that change the way you feel about my opinion?

Not trying to be a smart ass here, but what difference does that make?

I tell you what I am not a member of either clans that was posted in J-rite's thread.

-Affliction- ]

Would that change the way you feel about my opinion?

Not trying to be a smart ass here, but what difference does that make?

I tell you what I am not a member of either clans that was posted in J-rite's thread.

The people who conceal their identity in forum situations are my favorite to hear opinions from.

• Directors
Prolog39 ]

Regardless of who he was, he had some good points IMHO.

ONLY if you're the kind of narrow minded idiot that he/she appears to be.

As far as the whole "bad blood" thing goes...I was approached by a member of that clan in one of our rooms, and found it really interesting what that person had to say in that regard.

That shooter pointed out that they hoped we could still play together regardless of the "politics" of the their clan leader. They also said that it was a shame that said clan leaders bad decision was responsible for so much friction and drama.

I agree.

agreed. I'm not taking sides because I really don't care, but what do you expect? lol They were banned over a post by JYK members, and are supposed to say "Hey, sporto! Welcome to our room!" lol

At least have the "honor" to post this where they have the opportunity to explain themselves.

Again, just being devil's advocate.

You can claim they where banned because of the JyK post but you know and I know that is not true. That may have been the straw that broke the camels back but it wasn't the sole reason imo.

If the room was identified as *S*malls then ya, this whole post was pointless but it wasnt. It was a regular ole generic "smalls" named room that happened to be populated with *S* Members. I can also see them wanting JRite out of the room since he is RVN but what did Saint ever do? COU had absolutely NOTHING to do with the events leading to *S*'s departure. The only thing Saint had done was be a member in a clan that involves itself in UF. Pretty childish again only my opinion here.

JRites post serves as a warning to all fellow UF clans and there members that they will not be welcomed in any *S* rooms or rooms containing *S* members because they are involved here. No reason for them to have to defend themselves about anything.

Just me being devil's advocate.

Why NOT take this up with there leader?

or just leave if you was asked to

i know you cant see this, but for everybody else's viewing pleasure i was asked by my clan leader to post this here. i originally posted this story up in my clan's private forums, to discuss and basically report an unnecessary issue. i did what -I- feel was right, i didnt say anything, i just left and me saint, and another COU member made a new room. that was the end of it.

why both of us were asked to leave, IDK. last time i was on *S*'s forums a while back, all COU members had 'special privileges' and both clans had a good relationship. a few *S* officers calling action upon the COU guys was uncalled for, and is why i was asked to make this post, basically a general warning for all clans. i'm NOT trying to sit and badmouth *S*, their officers, or their shooters, simply trying to let the UF community aware that when in contact w/them be on your toes.

BTW war_pig, that's funny. "OOOOHHH BABY THE PIG DOES IT AGAIN!"

Pathogen- ]

agreed. I'm not taking sides because I really don't care, but what do you expect? lol They were banned over a post by JYK members, and are supposed to say "Hey, sporto! Welcome to our room!" lol

At least have the "honor" to post this where they have the opportunity to explain themselves.

Again, just being devil's advocate.

This was really one of the worst piece of crap posts I've EVER read from someone purporting that they like to stay neutral.

You're one of the WORST useless instigators in crisis-management situations here on this forum. If it's something that brings some shadow to UF, you're all over it.

And please don't deny that or try twisting it into some stupid alternate truth.

It would be an insult to you, me and everyone else on this forum.

"Devil's advocate" to most means taking all sides in to make sure the right result is determined.

It does not mean "be a naysayer at every single avenue possible just to piss someone off."