Down goes KIMBO!!!

Carnage71 ]
SHANE23 ]

Title of this article is "Kimbo exposed as Farce" on Yahoo.

http://sports.yahoo.com/mma/news?slug=dw-kimbo100508&prov=yhoo&type=lgns

LOL I hope that news person never meets Kimbo in a dark alley... LMAO!!! he ripped him a new asshole... WOW!

Well... if kimbo charges this news person, he might get caught ;D

Don't get me wrong I know Kimbo would destroy me and you couldn't pay me money to step into the ring with him but as far as professional MMA go he's garbage. I'm glad he was finally exposed to last night for what he is, a glorified street fighter who looks big and mean but got whooped by a far more technically skilled fighter.

I kinda thought this guy was a joke after his last two fights, and it seemed that the guys over at CBS were losing their collective minds over Shamrock's decrepit ass getting a cut before the fight.

They picked THE largest underdog out of the remaining fighters. Lets not forget big country and Orlofski(spelling?) were both GOOD heavyweights, and still available. They did not want to expose Kimbo to a real MMA fighter.

The mistake they made IMO, is not watching enough tape. When 'Lil Rocky' was on the ultimate fighter, he did the same thing. Came in hard and fast, and swung and prayed.

CBS is in serious trouble, and have in fact all but lost the Extreme XC. Showtime just jumped in to bail em out.

Too bad too. I would LOVE to watch Gina some more. :-*

Exactly Elite XC was a cheap knock off of UFC and relied heavily on smoke and mirrors. And Kimbo was that biggest farce of it all. He looks scary and I don't know if I would want to sit across the ring from him. But he was exposed Saturday night. Of course he may have just got caught, but he didn't defend himself when he went down and looked disoriented when he got up. So my belief is that he was not gonna be able to compete.

Looks like CBS is gonna take a hit for this one.

when u get hit on ur chin rite there you go down, theres a bunch of nerves and hit them rite that person will fall, and this white boy with pink her messed up kimbo by doing just that.

but they were giving him bs oppenets, he might not belong in mma but i sure hope hes still beats on random people in tha streets

That's all Kimbo ever will be, crazy. He's a street fighter who thought he could take it to the next level and got put up against some BS opponents. Kimbo was nothing but a fad to people who wanted to see a street fighter do something more. And now that Kimbo isn't invisible, we can get back to REAL MMA.

Xx-CHURCHY-xX ]

That's all Kimbo ever will be, crazy. He's a street fighter who thought he could take it to the next level and got put up against some BS opponents. Kimbo was nothing but a fad to people who wanted to see a street fighter do something more. And now that Kimbo isn't invisible, we can get back to REAL MMA.

Did you mean invincible.. lol

But yea people wanted to see the old school street fighter do some damage. Like old Tyson.

Anyone remember kimo's first UFC fight.? (yes i meant Kimo. lol)

That fight (i think UFC 2 or 3) is what got me into UFC, & then now into MMA. (im not a fanatic, but a fan)

Chili-Palmer ]
Xx-CHURCHY-xX ]

Did you mean invincible.. lol

But yea people wanted to see the old school street fighter do some damage. Like old Tyson.

Anyone remember kimo's first UFC fight.? (yes i meant Kimo. lol)

That fight (i think UFC 2 or 3) is what got me into UFC, & then now into MMA. (im not a fanatic, but a fan)

Chili are you talkin about Silent? ;)

Haha.. no. >Kimo Leopoldo<

I saw him fight in UFC where i thought he won, but all I can find is he lost to Royce Gracie in UFC 3 & that fight wasn't very spectacular.. (nothing that would make it stick in my head for all these years)

Not sure what fight i saw, but it was a fight i will never forget. (but i cant find anything about it anywhere. :-\)

Maybe it was a prefight in UFC 3

In searching, i found this video of Tyson & Gracie (not fighting each other) but man that brings back memories of Iron Mike.!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-b6_4mfuAcw&feature=related

Don't get me wrong I know Kimbo would destroy me and you couldn't pay me money to step into the ring with him but as far as professional MMA go he's garbage. I'm glad he was finally exposed to last night for what he is, a glorified street fighter who looks big and mean but got whooped by a far more technically skilled fighter.

couldnt agree more! it wa sweet watchin him get knocked the f out. back to the streets with ur ass kimbo