UF: BLACK getting MAJOR overhaul in '09!

Hey everyone....

By now, you're all very familiar with the UF: Black series of tournaments here at Urgent Fury.

UF: Black is the long-standing, free evaluation tourney that we run before a TACMAP tourney for the purpose of evaluations for current and incoming clans. It's our means of "quality control," if you will, here within the Urgent Fury community that you all hold so dear.

However, the UF: Black tournaments have certainly been relegated to just being the opening act to the "big game," and nothing more. Come January, that's all going to change.

The length of the tourney will change.

The frequency of the tourney will change.

And the ONGOING yearly standings of the tourney will be newly introduced....(so no change there, per se, as it's completely NEW ;) ) More on that soon.

UF: Black will still continue to serve its purpose as an evaluation tourney for the TACMAP tourneys here at UF, so that the quality control of our long-running TACMAP tourneys remains intact, but it will become its own, individual entity, if you will, as well. And yes, all year round, it will continue to be a free tourney. :)

We will be making the grand announcement for the layout and schedule of the newly re-vamped BLACK series of tournaments during the kickoff of the PLAYOFF week for the current-running UF: Black tourney already in progress. So just a few short weeks!

Come January '09, UF: BLACK 01.01 will be making its debut, with SIGN-UPS for the tourney coming mid-December!

Stay tuned!

- TOW

Shadowboxin- ]

Is this tourney going to be before the next tac-map? I only ask because I really wanna get into the next tac-map but seeing I created a new clan, I have lost my pre-requisite that I had as leader of U$.

For NOW, both are scheduled to arrive in January.

There is a POSSIBILITY that the TACMAP could be held until Feb., but as it stands now, it's Jan.

Undertow ]
Shadowboxin- ]

Is this tourney going to be before the next tac-map? I only ask because I really wanna get into the next tac-map but seeing I created a new clan, I have lost my pre-requisite that I had as leader of U$.

For NOW, both are scheduled to arrive in January.

There is a POSSIBILITY that the TACMAP could be held until Feb., but as it stands now, it's Jan.

when does it go on sale?