I find it messed up

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

all i got to say, if you think you are too good, the greatest ever, the GODLY PLAYERS OF SOCOM. THEN WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU SO AFRAID TO PLAY luminosity, rewind, XoXo, and pretty much every clan on the SOCOM GB ladder that is on the top 20.

All you do is say how great you are, play some 8 or 7 member clans from the PS forums and say you are great?

Its kind of funny how they always try to run away from the fact that the top GB teams are better than they are.

Bigherm21 ]

Well number one we flipped out after the facf we didnt in cuz of bull shit. so us not getting in had nothing to do with this. sorry i dont dick ride on a video game

herm, as a leader you should've been handling this situation maturely, and responsibly. from my understanding, you've managed to do the complete opposite. what you, and your clan has said are some of the most insanely idiotic things i've ever heard. at no point, in your rambling incoherent responses were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. everyone on these forums is now dumber for having to see your clan post. i award you no entry to UF, and may god have mercy on your souls.

;D

xsKeeMzZ- ]

YALL NiGGAS SMELL LIKE DOLPHIN SHIT! WE GET KICK CUS WE TOO GOOD FOR YA BUMS! LMAO ... EASTALLSTARS* > urgentfagget.Gay ! xsKeeMzZ- Just shited on ya! oOooH watch out im gangsta! Get good scrubs. 5-0 Ya in HellWeeK... LoL ToosHaY = )

Ok now thats funny.. lol

If you quote his post & hit spell check, it stops on almost every word. lmao

Dont sweat it kid, someone has to flip those burgers.. *ding* fries are done. ;)

PS. What does Dolphin shit smell like.?

Guest CplKoontz

I am suprised I havent seen a clan here ask them for a match...I mean its nothing big to beat the eval team that doesnt play together all the time. why not pit them up against a UF clan that has played together for years...Then I bet even skype wont help them ;D

I believe UF made the right decision though

I am suprised I havent seen a clan here ask them for a match...I mean its nothing big to beat the eval team that doesnt play together all the time. why not pit them up against a UF clan that has played together for years...Then I bet even skype wont help them ;D

b/c its not the fact that they won 5 games. if they had BARELY won each game, and DIDNT GLITCH, etc. it'd be perfectly okay as long as it was honorable, and FAIR. it would be NICE to see them get shit on, but its really not the point.