I find it messed up

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sicc2sicc ]

dont stop its a friendly argument no one is getting hurt well apart from UF being how should i type it "KURUPTED"? ohhhh watch out im gangstaa!!

Clans like you belong on GB. So please do us all a favor and leave. You're not gong to get accepted even if your belief that it isn't a glitch is passed along to us. You and your clan is EXTREMELY immature, and for the record I'm 19. Grow up.

sicc, please add me. J-Rite187. next time i get on socom, and you're on, we will go to urban wasteland, control points, and sit and test this out to show you. me, along with a NUMBER of eval team members sat for about a half hour AFTER the war that night, and experimented on the level. i'm done with this thread, you're out, you had your chance, and thats it. IF you want to, you can change your clan around, change your ethics and standard of playing, and your overall attitude, then you can reapply for hell week, and get in line.

kid relax im not trying to get back in just showing people UF is "KURUPTED" [haha i love it] we belong in gb?? who made you the dictator lol talking about immature....

im straight i dont care anymore u can add me if you want i know its not a glitch i know we are out doesnt take a genius to figure that one out just funny too see people worked up and have lame excuses for everything

EASTALLSTARS* EASTALLSTARS* EASTALLSTARS* EASTALLSTARS* EASTALLSTARS* EASTALLSTARS* EASTALLSTARS* EASTALLSTARS* EASTALLSTARS* EASTALLSTARS* EASTALLSTARS* EASTALLSTARS* EASTALLSTARS* EASTALLSTARS* EASTALLSTARS* EASTALLSTARS* EASTALLSTARS* EASTALLSTARS* EASTALLSTARS* EASTALLSTARS* EASTALLSTARS* EASTALLSTARS* EASTALLSTARS* EASTALLSTARS* EASTALLSTARS* EASTALLSTARS* EASTALLSTARS* EASTALLSTARS* EASTALLSTARS* EASTALLSTARS* EASTALLSTARS* EASTALLSTARS* EASTALLSTARS* EASTALLSTARS* EASTALLSTARS* EASTALLSTARS* EASTALLSTARS* EASTALLSTARS* EASTALLSTARS* EASTALLSTARS* EASTALLSTARS* EASTALLSTARS* EASTALLSTARS* EASTALLSTARS* EASTALLSTARS* EASTALLSTARS* EASTALLSTARS* EASTALLSTARS* EASTALLSTARS* EASTALLSTARS* EASTALLSTARS* EASTALLSTARS* EASTALLSTARS* EASTALLSTARS* EASTALLSTARS* EASTALLSTARS* EASTALLSTARS* EASTALLSTARS* EASTALLSTARS* EASTALLSTARS* EASTALLSTARS* EASTALLSTARS* EASTALLSTARS* EASTALLSTARS* EASTALLSTARS* EASTALLSTARS* EASTALLSTARS* EASTALLSTARS* EASTALLSTARS* EASTALLSTARS* Why So SeriouS?

xsKeeMzZ- > uf

xsKeeMzZ- ]

YALL NiGGAS SMELL LIKE DOLPHIN SHIT! WE GET KICK CUS WE TOO GOOD FOR YA BUMS! LMAO ... EASTALLSTARS* > urgentfagget.Gay ! xsKeeMzZ- Just shited on ya! oOooH watch out im gangsta! Get good scrubs. 5-0 Ya in HellWeeK... LoL ToosHaY = )

wow. all i can say is WOW. ignorance could come in more blunt a form, could it?