[*N*] is in the market for....

A Clan Alliance. I wanted to take these few minutes to address the next goal on my clans agenda. With our Hell Week evaluation successfully completed and the Tac-Map tournament right around the corner we wanted to begin the process of securing a strong alliance with an interested clan. We seek an active alliance that would bring both parties some occasional scouting reports on other clans, occasional scrimmage opportunities/practice sessions, etc. but most importantly this would bring a league ally to both clans. If you have an interested clan and are in the position to further this discussion then please send me a PM on here or find me at our website http://www.naselection.net.

We look forward to hearing from you, Thank you

Uhh.. :-\

Almost any clan here would love to scrimmage with you, but you really cant gain much from forming an alliance until you know your positions on the tac-map, &/or a handful of other items that would help you or another clan decide who to form an alliance with.

There is no strategy to work on except for playing Socom, getting to know the maps, etc.. but as far as allie type of situations.. the clan you form an alliance with today might end up being the one clan you CANT be allies with for one reason or another based on tournament logistics.. they be your enemy. lol

Feel free to recruit for an allie still, im just giving you a heads up that it might be a waste of time.

Carry on. ;D

I always thought that forming an Alliance usually would've been something a little more secretive. If you're going out there saying you want to form an alliance for help (I know you didn't say that, just hypothetical), it'll be extremely obvious who might be on your side and explain some of the things that go on.

I believe it was a totally different scenario that everyone got mad for. One clan underhanded the whole thing by throwing their matches and territories to the other clan because they didnt wanna play in it anymore. That is something that wouldnt be done here because I would never accept it or perform it.

On the secretive note, it would still be so due to the fact that talks would go on behind closed doors. You can say that you may notice something when it came to it but that is the same whether or not this post happened.

I dont understand why you are perplexed and seem to be dissapointed by a staff member encouraging anything. Is it wrong to look for an alliance that would bring benefits to both sides? Im not doing anything dishonest.

I understand positions for something like the Tac-Map arent fixated yet but I am looking now because I still want to secure an alliance with a clan no matter what happens before, after or in in the tac-map. I would like to have an ally clan that we could practice with and share strategies with. It just helps with the growth of any clan to have an ally to scrimmage and what not.

Red0ctobeR ]

This perplexes me....Especially when a staff member is encouraging it.

Nothing perplexing about it.. Allies are a part of War, & having a clan to help prepare is nothing "perplexing". lol

He didn't say lets cheat, he said he wants an allie clan to help practice, etc.. & i said that is ALL GOOD except when it comes to tournament play that allie may not be so helpful.. unless they just happen to be in the right location on the tac map.

I don't think Shadow was looking for an explanation whether allies are right or wrong he just wants to know if a clan is interested in being allies with them. Lets let the clans who are interested actually reply to him. I think our clan would be interested but we have a long process before we actually become allies.

Shadowboxin- ]

I believe it was a totally different scenario that everyone got mad for. One clan underhanded the whole thing by throwing their matches and territories to the other clan because they didnt wanna play in it anymore.

I still find it funny that people continue to comment on things they truly dont know about.......

Guest SuddenRedScare
WiZ ]
Shadowboxin- ]

I believe it was a totally different scenario that everyone got mad for. One clan underhanded the whole thing by throwing their matches and territories to the other clan because they didnt wanna play in it anymore.

I still find it funny that people continue to comment on things they truly dont know about.......

WE cheated. Try to save face all you want, you're not going to change any minds here.

SuddenRedScare ]

WE cheated. Try to save face all you want, you're not going to change any minds here.

You have known me long enough to know I could care less what people think of me online so "saving face" or "changing any minds here" is the least of my concerns. We were loyal to an alliance bottom line. It was a thought out decision that I would make again in a heartbeat under the same circumstances. This quietly all went away when I threatened to drop the ball on all the others who "received favors" during that tournament.

Im not going to reply again in this thread....... So, throw stones as you see fit. Just be careful when doing it in a glass house.

Chili-Palmer ]

Nothing perplexing about it.. Allies are a part of War, & having a clan to help prepare is nothing "perplexing". lol

He didn't say lets cheat, he said he wants an allie clan to help practice, etc.. & i said that is ALL GOOD except when it comes to tournament play that allie may not be so helpful.. unless they just happen to be in the right location on the tac map.

MaluNYMets ]

I don't think Shadow was looking for an explanation whether allies are right or wrong he just wants to know if a clan is interested in being allies with them. Lets let the clans who are interested actually reply to him. I think our clan would be interested but we have a long process before we actually become allies.

Thank you Chili and MaluNY for understanding my intentions.

Wiz nobody is throwing stones, I wrote what I remembered the situation to be. I am sorry that you felt attacked or misunderstood once again. No names were mentioned and nothing more was said than the reason why people might have been upset with the last publicized alliance. This was only stated to address one mans concern with alliances, not to attack your clans actions in past events. Thank you for stepping in and once again defending your choice and your loyalty to your alliance.

I am also sorry that this thread might have put concern into the minds of others. I assure you that I enjoy the art of strategy and relish the idea of a strong alliance that could help our respective clans grow. I hope that this thread has not turned off any interested clans because we have nothing but honorable intentions in this affair. Thank you

Shadowboxin, the comment Wiz made about throwing stones wasn't directed at you. It was directed at our former clan member SRS. Now that he's no longer a member of iLL, he's trying to pull a Warpig and air dirty laundry. I find it rather comical that he makes a post stating "WE CHEATED" when he's got that nice, pretty, new "e" tag in front of his name, and 4 other members of "e" are former iLL members. In trying to make us look bad, he's linking several members of his clan to an alleged cheating incident. Not very smart in my opinion, and just goes to show the lack of maturity on his part.

It doesn't matter. As far as I know, that's a closed chapter in UF history. I'm sorry it had to be brought up in this thread. Alliances have existed in every UF tacmap tourney and will continue to be a part of it, whether in secret or not. Sorry we can't offer an alliance for this tacmap, but iLL will be passing this one up because SOCOM BLOWS. COD: World at War anyone?