Mary Jane Or Jack Daniels

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Marijuana by far. Not only does it cause the same relaxing effect, it soothes nerves better than alcohol and provides a happy high which alcohol doesn't since it depresses the production of hormones that cause happiness. Alcohol is responsible for many other negative things in American society as well, yet it's the one thing in society that fuels much of our justice system since alcohol is the cause of many upper tier felony's. There's also a direct correlation with consumption of alcohol to increased aggression and a decrease in testosterone amongst all human males. In females it leads to being twice as likely to be diagnosed with osteoporosis by the age of 45 and alcohol is now being attributed as one of the leading causes to breast cancer. On top of this alcohol destroys your body in many more mediums such as tearing down muscle tissue, causing ulcers, and DEATH! Nobody's ever died from doing a bong hit!

Marijuana is lower in toxins and doesn't poison you like alcohol actually does to your body. After smoking or eating marijuana (whatever the preference), you can still function on a level to perform all necessary tasks around you.

Perhaps not driving, as many people do that but shouldn't as you shouldn't be behind the wheel of a motor vehicle anytime you're impaired, even weed or painkillers, reaction time slows more than most people would think.

But, it is better especially for one reason, beer goggles! You don't get beer goggles from smoking weed thus preventing such actions with "that person :-X" in the corner at the party, that in a sober state of mind would make you sick when thinking of such things with said "person" :o

Ganja!

Weed is the only drug, that does not have any addiction to it. There is no mental or physical Dependence to weed. While in College, i took a forensic science class. My teacher told us that if we ever did do any type of drug, Smoke weed.

Weed s better the beer for you, but the only reason that weed is outlawed is bc it is a gateway drug. Once u get use to the high weed gives you, ppl move on to harder drugs.

So all in all weed is "better" for you yet if u get caught with it your fucked. (most of the time)

PS: If you get pulled over while high and the cop can either smell it/seen it/ prove that you are high, you can and some of the time will be arrested for DUI. PPL thing Dui is only for beer, its not. Its driving under the influence. Which can beer drugs/beer.

Weed is the only drug, that does not have any addiction to it. There is no mental or physical Dependence to weed. While in College, i took a forensic science class. My teacher told us that if we ever did do any type of drug, Smoke weed.

Weed s better the beer for you, but the only reason that weed is outlawed is bc it is a gateway drug. Once u get use to the high weed gives you, ppl move on to harder drugs.

So all in all weed is "better" for you yet if u get caught with it your fucked. (most of the time)

PS: If you get pulled over while high and the cop can either smell it/seen it/ prove that you are high, you can and some of the time will be arrested for DUI. PPL thing Dui is only for beer, its not. Its driving under the influence. Which can beer drugs/beer.

I would have to disagree with that..

I'd say it is because the effects can be passed on to people around you without them partaking. 2nd hand smoke.!! (no other drug does that)

Also it highly depends on where you live.. here in CA, the penalty is pretty minor. but across the border in Nevada, the laws are much more strict.!! (at least it used to be.. not long ago)

UNCLE-SID25 ]
SnowBud ]

Smokers are winning lol who'd a thought :o

Say it ain't so :'(

Beer drinkers where are you? Where are those DSM hillbillies when you need them!

They have jobs- Note the partokers at home on the pc in the middle of the day. 8)

Hey now ;) I wouldn't say thats a direct reflection of our employment.

Chili-Palmer ]

I'd say it is because the effects can be passed on to people around you without them partaking. 2nd hand smoke.!! (no other drug does that)

I would have to disagree with your disagreement. ;D

The only time I have ever "smoked" meth, it was in a hotbox in my buddy's camero. I was supposed to be the DD, but I got fuuuuccckkkked up from the second hand smoke.

Chili-Palmer ]

Also it highly depends on where you live.. here in CA, the penalty is pretty minor. but across the border in Nevada, the laws are much more strict.!! (at least it used to be.. not long ago)

That's what I thought, but with all the high quality nugs burning on Fremont street new years eve, I was starting to think otherwise. :o

BigMoneyNacku ]
Chili-Palmer ]

I would have to disagree with your disagreement. ;D

The only time I have ever "smoked" meth, it was in a hotbox in my buddy's camero. I was supposed to be the DD, but I got fuuuuccckkkked up from the second hand smoke.

That means you DO agree with me..!?

(meth isn't legal either. lol)

Chili-Palmer ]

Ok Im going to agree with you on the 2nd hand but the law, i said for the most part.