Clan ReVeLaTioN [ReV] saying hello to Uf community!

hey guys whats up? many of you know me some of you dont. i have decided to start my own clan and bring them to urgent fury, and show them what the mecca of online tourneys are!! i created this clan in december, and am taking my time in picking my roster so im a little bit away from being ready to enter a tourney here or any where. anyway im still a few members off from having a roster thats able to field a tac map tourney, but im well on my way. my first venture will be hopefully signing up for a black tourney and taking it from there. so for now i just wanted to stop by and say hi to old clan members and old friends please send me a psn friends invite i would like my boys to scrimmage some UF clans on a just for fun basis to get our feet wet, as well as expose them to the uf community. talk to u guys later !!! psn- xViCaRiouSx

i have decided to start my own clan and bring them to urgent fury, and show them what the mecca of online tourneys are!! i created this clan in december, and am taking my time in picking my roster so im a little bit away from being ready to enter a tourney here or any where. anyway im still a few members off from having a roster thats able to field a tac map tourney, but im well on my way. my first venture will be hopefully signing up for a black tourney and taking it from there. so for now i just wanted to stop by and say hi to old clan members and old friends please send me a psn friends invite i would like my boys to scrimmage some UF clans on a just for fun basis to get our feet wet, as well as expose them to the uf community. talk to u guys later !!! psn- xViCaRiouSx

Tool_Minion ]

Isn't he trying out for the U?

Oh the Irony.. ??? ::) :-\ ;) ;D

whats ironic about that chili?? the fact that i logged in 1 day n saw a bunch of my so called friends have left the clan so i decided to scrap the idea n tryout for U. and why are ppl. still making comments on this post? for such a 'community' alot of people like to throw around alot of sarcasm and unnecessary posts/ statements. so since i started this post i'd like to end it as well by saying i left my own clan and am trying out for U.

whats ironic about that chili?? the fact that i logged in 1 day n saw a bunch of my so called friends have left the clan so i decided to scrap the idea n tryout for U. and why are ppl. still making comments on this post? for such a 'community' alot of people like to throw around alot of sarcasm and unnecessary posts/ statements. so since i started this post i'd like to end it as well by saying i left my own clan and am trying out for U.

Its only a week old. Its not like its been a couple of months or something. I don't think they meant any harm. Just wondering what happened. You know?

Sorry man, but in the last few months i have seen a lot of these types of situations of clans breaking up, starting new & breaking up again.

The point was that too many people are too eager to throw away a good thing to do their own thing, but then soon realize it isn't what they thought it would be.. kind of a "grass is always greener" thing.

The Irony is that the dates are less than 2 weeks apart.. Sorry if it offended you, i was more poking at yet another clan biting the dust (didn't realize you just left & they are still together), so it wasn't pointed at you, but more the situation.

I know Sarcasm can be hard to read.