POW Journal - Post yours

Guest KingJunk
-Wu-WreakHavok ]

some guy walked past me today and as he walked by, he shoved these in my chest when I turned around he was gone...I scanned them as quick as I could...

POW_CHURCH.gif

POW_CHURCH2.gif

Too funny

Guest [iLL] Andawg

It's hard to write with his fingers all broken like that. I mean the torture has to be brutal. I mean Come ON [LTU] can't you see he doesn't know anything!!!!!

Stay Strong Church

And as always:

FREE OUR CHUBBY!!!!

Rumpo ]

Church' date='

Where in the blue hell is day two's diary?

I'm a little upset here.

;)

[/quote']

They put him in a cell that has no light. Our intel tells us that he has been subjected to shock therapy and has temporarily lost the ability to use his hands.

We coming church someday I will be in that doorway of that rotting cell and say "Come on man lets go home."

Guest KingJunk

Well -Church- and [503] boyz [JyK] is coming for ya so sit tight and keep ya butthole close because if we win you get to go home Thursday night!

Wish us Luck!!

And any intell would be great!

DETROITFAN ]
KingJunk ]

Well -Church- and [503] boyz  [JyK] is coming for ya so sit tight and keep ya butthole close because if we win you get to go home Thursday night!

Wish us Luck!!

And any intell would be great!

pssssstttt....the key to beating them....is to kill them!

Dammit, now I have to kill you for leaking classified information. Such a shame... ;)

Guest KingJunk

Well we wanted to sneak in and get them out without any killing going on gosh I hate to go Rambo style and kill everybody!

But we coming for you guys and that you can count on!!

Does anyone know if these POW's are still alive?