Which car would you buy?

If you only have 3500 to spend on a car then you should'nt even be thinking caddy. Buy something more in your means, and more cost effective. Car repairs cost alot and on a caddy their even more. wait a few years and buy your nice car when you have some more money to spend. The only american car to buy is a vette anyway the rest of them our junk. I have a f150 that broke down at 30000 miles. it has 65000 on it now and I put about $7000 of repairs in it already. Jap cars for the rest on my life.

American cars have met and/ or surpassed imports in the area of reliability. Thats not an opinion its a fact- Look up the past decade.

As far as old caddys- If you do get one save your money and buy one from an owner who bought it new. Look in your area for retirement communities. Most seniors take VERY good care of their cars and treat caddy how they should be treated. You can find them with very low miles (or if they have higher milage they will be well cared for). Most of these type of folks are just looking to get a little more than if they traded it in (which is a great value for you as well).

Although if you want to go fast- Mustang baby!